• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink or smoke?

Do you drink alcohol or smoke?

• Both, occasionally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drink only, often

• Smoke only, often

• Both, often

• Drink often, smoke occasionally

• Drink occasionally, smoke often

• Total voters

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I've had alcohol before, and for drugs.... I don't think I'll be trying that at all.

The only real alcoholic drink that I've had, and enjoyed was Smirnov Ice, that tastes like lemonade.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I don't drink or smoke or do drugs or anything that stupid... Maybe when I am older I might drink wine but only at business parties or on Holidays...but thats it.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    I never Smoked and never well. Just breathing the snd hand smoke from some who is is enough to make me sick, I'm not going to go do it.

And I only had a ship of achole my dad made me take a ship of his beer, that stuff is nasty, I'm never going to do that again.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Yes I've had a few sips from time to time. My mom likes a drink called ''Cooler'' and it has a spurt of alcohol in it. I usually have the small portion of it when my mom is done nearly cleaning it out. x_x It actually tastes like soda, that's why I like it. Havent had it in a long time though.
    I havent even came close to thinking of smoking, and I dont count Coolers as a bad drink. (especially since I rarely use to have some)
    ~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Hmm well i dont drink or smoke drinking is just for people who are trying to hide or forget there problems why would you want to drink something that could harm your very being?and for smoking your absorbing so many toxic gasses it stunts growth and makes you older faster Drinking and Smoking are for losers.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    I'm only 10!!10!And I will never smoke or drink!My Parents smoke...And my dad drinks.Me=Healthy.My greatgrandmother is 84 and still somkes.Still!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    sly_74 said:
    I've never done either one.
    Kine said:
    Neither, and I never intend to. (U_U)
    Maiko said:
    I don't smoke, and I'm not going to.
    I don't drink alcohol, and I'm not going to.
    Forest Grovyle said:
    I don't smoke, and I never will. :)
    I don't like the taste of any alcoholic drinks I've tried, and I'm not too fond of the idea of drinking, so I just have a coke or something like that ^_^ So I don't do either. :)
    jynx said:
    I don't smoke.
    I drink............................................. ..................................................
    water and milk, occasionally coke.
    XD
    (Raven) said:
    No,nevea had and nevea will!!
    houndoomofdarkness said:
    Nope i don't drink and i don't smoke .I don't plan to do either of these in the future.
    mewruler said:
    Neither i hate people who smoke and i i hate people who drinkbut im sorry for some people who have moms or dads like that.
    rsgh5 said:
    i'm with raven... i'm never going to smoke or drink. i don't see why i would. i like my life, i don't need a cheap thrill (if i do, caffeine will suffice) and it's expensive. i've already vowed to drink mountain dew instead of champane at my wedding.
    Dakota said:
    I don't smoke or drink...I think they're both just nasty things...meh
    rsgh5 said:
    they are both just nasty things, if anybody smokes or drinks, PM me and i'll talk you out of it!
    Gym Leader Miya said:
    I never Smoked and never well. Just breathing the snd hand smoke from some who is is enough to make me sick, I'm not going to go do it.

And I only had a ship of achole my dad made me take a ship of his beer, that stuff is nasty, I'm never going to do that again.
    Rayquaza Champion said:
    Hmm well i dont drink or smoke drinking is just for people who are trying to hide or forget there problems why would you want to drink something that could harm your very being?and for smoking your absorbing so many toxic gasses it stunts growth and makes you older faster Drinking and Smoking are for losers.
    I'm with these people, you won't catch me dooing either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've never tried either, and I'm not ever planning on doing it! To be perfectly honest and blunt, I think that both are nasty and very unhealthy habits, and I just couldn't imagine doing them. No matter what anyone says, I'll never try them! I've seen what all they can do to a person, and I just don't even have the desire to try them once. Thankfully, no one in my family smokes (or well, I think one of my cousins does, but even he doesn't do it around anyone) or drinks like that so I don't have to deal with it. If I did then I think it would just be horrible... I would definitely be doing everything that I could to get the person to stop!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I don't like zmoke @_@

I've tried alcohal before but it'z not how I prefere to celebrate. And to tell the truth I'm horrified by alcohal, my mom had and iz ztill fighting a really horrible caze of beng drinking and it'z really zcrewed up alot of thingz. I really dont' want to end up like her and I've faced zo many problemz with it that it'z gotten to the point of being nervouz around alcohal =/

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i drink on occasions but smoking makes me sick

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Eugh to both of them. I'm the only one of my family who doesn't want to touch alcohol when I grow up. All that liver damage, and the antisocial behaviour, and getting drunk. I don't want to go anywhere near it to be honest. As for smoking, I'm so against it. Having a load of tar in your lungs, developing asthma, lung cancer and bronchitis... and them together? Yeah right.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Smoking kills your organs overtime, alchohol kills your brain and liver overtime. ^_^; For that one moment of "high and pleasure" I don't think it is worth it. But occasionally during parties I will only drink a little. I won't go overboard. I will never smoke though, but I do get 2nd hand smoke -_-; I want to punch those people for not putting others into consideration.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Smoking? That's the most idiotic thing mankind has ever come up with. There's no point in it, because after that small moment of relief, you become even more stressed than you were before. I can't believe some people after all the stuff I've seen in PE theory.

As for drinking, I've had a Cruiser before, if that counts. I probably will end up drinking occasionally, but I'm not gonna go overboard.

Last edited:
    Back