• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever freak yourself out with randomness?:S

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Do you ever freak yourself out with random thoughts? For instance I sometimes think about the way a heart beats, the I will think about my heart, and it will kinda freak me out:p I also remember I used to think of the sunset, and sunrise, and how it's trippy that it appears we are stationary; yet we are the ones rotating around it:X

So do any of you have any "trippy" moments/thoughts? Anything make your head hurt if you contemplate it 2 much?? (No not with drugs!)

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thinking about life as an existence and what we're really doing here @ @ Or sometimes I'll just analyze the most common things in average life and see how it's such a habit that no one thinks about it...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    If I think about breathing I start inhaling and exhaling really hard. (Great, how you've got me doing it. u_u) Thinking of death and existence and the future and how we reside on a tiny speck amid a vast, mysterious universe, etc etc, can also be quite overwhelming.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I freak myself out with everything. I sometimes try to scare my younger sister about ghosts and other related paranormal things and end up terrifying myself when I'm up at night with insomnia in the kitchen all by myself D:

Yeah, and there is a lot of other things I do to creep myself out at nighttime :P but i won't go into those :P

Last edited:

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Sometimes, I'll just say something really random that makes absolutely no sense, I have no intention of speaking it nor am I even thinking about it but it just pops out and I look around to make sure no one heard and ask myself wtf is going on and if I'm crazy, that freaks me out.

Ayselipera

I always freak myself out over what happens when we die. I just can't comprehend dieing and then nothing. I don't know its just weird.

The other thing I always wonder is if were inside of earth's atmosphere and earth is inside of space what is space inside of? I can't imagine something that has no ending. What is space constantly expanding into?

Years
    If I think about breathing I start inhaling and exhaling really hard. (Great, how you've got me doing it. u_u)
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!? Breathe in! *inhales* Breathe out! *exhales* BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUUUUUT!!! I can't stoooop!!! *cries*

No seriously, I do that, too. I also freak myself out thinking about internal thoughts (does that make sense?). I'll be thinking something that I would NEVER want anyone to hear, such as "My god that person is ugly...." or some rude equivalent, and then suddenly think "Omg, what if people could hear my thoughts? O_O"

*mental silence*

"Ugly......NO, NO, SHHHHH MIND, SHHHH!!!"

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!? Breathe in! *inhales* Breathe out! *exhales* BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUUUUUT!!! I can't stoooop!!! *cries*

No seriously, I do that, too. I also freak myself out thinking about internal thoughts (does that make sense?). I'll be thinking something that I would NEVER want anyone to hear, such as "My god that person is ugly...." or some rude equivalent, and then suddenly think "Omg, what if people could hear my thoughts? O_O"

*mental silence*

"Ugly......NO, NO, SHHHHH MIND, SHHHH!!!"

OMG. That's me 2:D Sometimes I will think of something horrible- (like screaming obscenities at a loved one, etc), and I will start questioning where the thought came from... And then I start questioning my mind, etc. O god, it's never ending:C

My breathing is always evident anyways... Lol I don't have to have someone draw my attention upon it:D

And then there is scenerio thinking... O man don't get me started:D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    And then there is scenerio thinking... O man don't get me started:D

I do the whole drawn-out-potential-scenario thing all the time, and it usually just ends up making me lol because the story in my head will get so ridiculous. (I have a perfect example from a movie to link you to, but I'm afraid it's a little inappropes. o:) I lol at my internal dialogue too, then I get all self-conscious, then I start thinking about how everyone thinks they're the center of the universe...and like you said, neverending cycle.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I over think even the simplest of scenarios. I believe in the Butterfly effect so that just makes it worse.

Example:
    Is that a cloth on the floor? Should I leave it alone? What if someone else picks it up? If they pick it up, won't they have wasted 10 seconds of their life? What if those ten seconds are all they need to avoid a fatal accident in the future? Wait, maybe it's the other way round and I might actually save them.
    *Goes of to contemplate infinite possibilities arising from the cloth on floor. Cloth is left there; forgotten*

I also, breathe excessively, and blink too much when people talk about it.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I have soooo many random thoughts, I don't even become freaked out by them anymore...

Not to mention the skew between reality and non-reality

>.>

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    ...I'll start laughing at something out of nowhere and having my mom come in and what the hell I'm laughing it makes me go ...uhhhh.

Like earlier, I was watching the first four episodes of soul eater on Funi and laughing. She comes in and asks me what I was laughing at and then I felt stupid. D:

Sometimes its just things that I do without realizing, and having that whole... UHHH SORRY THAT WAS TOO RANDOM moments. XD

As for thoughts, I get those ALL the time. It's like, I'll start thinking about anything that comes to mind... LIKE THIS VERY SECOND I THOUGHT THE MOON BEING MADE OF CHEESE... and then I thought of Stein dissecting something... yeah. My mind goes BEYOND the whole stage of random. 8D

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I often think about what would happen if all life died out.
    Would it just be an eternity of emptiness? Or would history repeat itself and bacteria would become sea creatures, who would become reptiles etc.

However, I do not think that I am totally weird and random, and anyone who does tell people that they are random and weird all the time for no reason need to be punched in the face. Hard.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I always freak out when every time I thought and worry about my grades and if my "mad" professor would accept them. And sometimes, I thought myself as mad. >.>

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I have plenty of random thoughts, so many that I consider it routine. Anything goes, from thoughts about if I was a Pokemon trainer to subconsciously planning out my budget for the rest of the year.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    I have random thoughts a plenty. Some are golden, some aren't.

Like for example, what if Osama bin Laden died and when he went to his heaven, George Washington and the founding fathers meet him at the gates and kicked his ass?

Or what if in the future, marsupials ruled the Earth like on "Planet of the Apes"?

Oh yeah. I've got plenty more. XD

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Sometimes I think about stuff like our organs and things, and how when I watch medical shows or whatever, I see brains and guts and everything but I don't actually really think about myself having a brain right inside my head, or lungs, or intestines or whatever. And then I think about it and it's like... whoa. O_o

Also sometimes I think about the universe and how big it really is, like does it ever end? Are there other human beings or other living things out there somewhere? We can't REALLY be the ONLY living things in the WHOLE universe, can we?

It kinda freaks me out. xD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I think of how tiny and insignificant I am, and how people create the ilusion that their lives actually make sense, then I think about the most random thoughts, like how long ago it was since I visited granma, and how a Tv works. XD

Back