• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever get frustrated with games? XD

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
  • I got pissed on Platinum since I missed 5 times in a row with Quick Attack and my opponent managed to land 3 critical Water Pulses and confused me.

I also got pissed on FFX when Yunalesca form 3 used Mega Death on me and I had to watch that epically long cut-scene again and fight her again. Why does she get 132k hp when the previous boss right before you go down the elevator to meet her have 52k hp and he was hard enough already with instant Aeon ko and berserk tail.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I get really frustrated when my games don't work at all. I have at least 6 favorite games that won't even start. They either crash, lock up, or don't even start at all. :knockedou

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Bubsy the Bobcat... instances when I died were kinda... Really really stupid (jumping on an enemy next to another one killed me... What the...) This game is fun though... But annoying at times.

Also, the Nintendo 64 game International Superstar Soccer 64. You cannot really get it in goal, unless the opponent screw up majorly (like making the goalkeeper try to score)...

Years
  • Yes, I've gotten frustrated with games before. I remember one time when I was playing Soul Calibur 2, and I was struggling through a really hard level. It was really annoying.

There were other times I would get so mad at a game, that I wouldn't play it again for a long while.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Oh, my god! Yes! Sometimes I just want to throw my controller through a window or something and then do the whole "TV out the window" thing with my Xbox. :< Games piss me off sooooo much it's not funny. I hate games that when you lose, you have to go alllll the way back to a checkpoint which is like ages away. :<

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Pretty much any game that requires you to save in certain spots rather than being able to do it anywhere is bound to cause frustration among me. However, that doesn't stop me from enjoying it.

I also hate video games with horrific controls, but luckily, I haven't played many.

Being one who tends to shelter their hostility under a veil, I am not the kind of person attributed with throwing controllers into people's faces and inadvertently causing comas, shock and even death.

Years
  • This is definitely something I can relate to.

Anyone remember Street Fighter? Yeah, that guy Blanka? Now, he has charge moves, which means that you have to hold back for a second, and then press forward + punch/kick for your move to come out.

So, the other day, I'm playing, and Blanka miraculously pulls off one of his charge moves while walking forward, which proceeded to Me losing and almost throwing the controller, lol.

How he did that, I'll never know, but I CAN say one thing, H4X!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I get pretty annoyed by Team Fortress 2 whenever people Spy-check too often. It's really annoying. :/ But I guess I do it a lot too. XD;

And in Sims 3 when they don't listen to me or don't do things correctly. :>

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    This is definitely something I can relate to.

Anyone remember Street Fighter? Yeah, that guy Blanka? Now, he has charge moves, which means that you have to hold back for a second, and then press forward + punch/kick for your move to come out.

So, the other day, I'm playing, and Blanka miraculously pulls off one of his charge moves while walking forward, which proceeded to Me losing and almost throwing the controller, lol.

Okay, no joke, I clicked this thread with the exact same thing in mind. He's the same in Street Fighter 4; I can never seem to beat anyone using him from over xbl D:

E. Honda, too. That damn attack where he like, throws him palms at you 30+ times in 3 seconds. Oh, and his "jump up in the air and sit on you" attack...so irritating >.<

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Heck yeah this baseball game that i have cheats so bad i throw the controller against the wall.

Years
  • Battlefield bad company DARN IT TO PEANUT BUTER!
    i die usualy every time, but then, sometimes i end up first out of everyone in the game. (woo hoo)

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
  • yeah, Mario Kart Wii. I was trying to unlock the expert ghost on Dry Dry Ruins but I was always short by one second. i got so mad that i threw my wii wheel on the ground. luckily it didnt break.

Back