• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hallucinate?

LayZee_in_charge

Thinker....hmmm
Years
  • this one time i had a really bad headache and my freind gave me some asprin...but it turned out to be his moms "party pillz" that where inside the asprin bottle....two hours later i sh!t you not!........ i saw a bear outside in my freinds driveway but i never found out if it wuz real since i kinda ingored it and forget till the next day.......Don't do drugs...............but weed is fine :)

Years
  • I don't remember any occurrences like this. I get an average amount of sleep, and stay off the drugs/coffee. The closest thing to "seeing weird things that are not there" for me is probably bad eyesight (I probably need glasses OTL), but that probably doesn't count...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I've hallucinated twice in my life.

The first time, I was seven, and I was watching television in my basement. I suddenly got this feeling that something was behind me, and when I looked, there was a gigantic spider (a daddy longleg, to be exact) behind me. I got up, screamed all the way upstairs, and brought my dad down. He put it in a box and the spider shrunk until it disappeared altogether.

The weird thing is, no one remembers that.

The second time, I was fourteen with my dad and sister in the car on the way back from Walmart. He was going super-fast on the 401 and came to a bridge. Suddenly, our lane cut out, and we had to switch lanes but we were going way too fast. We barely cut into the lane beside us, almost causing an accident with a truck. If we hadn't cut in, we'd have gone off the bridge completely, and into the marshland below.

Again, no one remembers that but me :s Fear of spiders and fear of heights / drowning caused it, I guess.

Years
  • I've hallucinated twice in my life.

The first time, I was seven, and I was watching television in my basement. I suddenly got this feeling that something was behind me, and when I looked, there was a gigantic spider (a daddy longleg, to be exact) behind me. I got up, screamed all the way upstairs, and brought my dad down. He put it in a box and the spider shrunk until it disappeared altogether.

The weird thing is, no one remembers that.

That one sounds more like a dream, not a hulucination.

Anyway i too have only hulucinated twice in my life,
    first was when i was about 7/8ish and i was in bed and i swear a random grey tinted cowboy just poped up out of nowhere and then when i blinked he just disapeared, i just drifted off after that and thought nothing of it.
    The second time was when i was about 13/14 and i had just watched final destination 2 and i swear to god i saw a figure of a man with with a knife in a stabbing pose outside the curtain, it was only like an action figure size but it scared me so much that i couldnt sleep and had sleep in the same room as my parents.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    not that i know of... i've probably hallucinated secretly when people don't notice though..

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • There was this one time..... The walls were breathing, and eventually my cat started to look really freaky. Kind of like the Cheshire Cat, except without the colors. And you know how sometimes if you look up at a bumpy ceiling, you can see a pattern that sort of forms a picture? Well the whole ceiling was a bunch of those moving patterns that were constantly changing.

It was really weird, I'm not sure why it happened? Maybe it had to do with that little piece of paper my friends told me to eat? I don't see why that would do it, but it was strange.....

Back