• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a complex?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Do you have a complex? Example..a height complex (you think you are too short or too tall)

Maybe you think your feet are too big?

Do you have a complex about anything about yourself?

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I have long toes and long fingers. My toes freak EVERYONE out. I have lots of cuts and bruises.
    I'm lanky... as in long limbs.. i'm not tall though, just lanky.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I have incurable acne. I seriously wash at least twice a day for 5 minutes a time and shower daily, I just seem to get large quantities of spots. I also get strange black wiry hairs growing out of random places that when plucked seem to have dead folacles, that has so far been inexplicable.

But apart from that I'm beatiful ;)

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    i'm about a foot taller than everyone else in my class. I'm 6' 2", and im only 13. I wonder if I could pass off for a 16-year old...

Cid

Years
    I feel like I'm a bit taller than anyone, but so far, I don't really call it a complex.

Also, they say I have a slightly bigger head than others, and I think I do... Is that considered as a complex?

Last edited:
    Years
    At 5 foot 7 inch I am pretty short for a guy, some of the kids who are 12 or 13 at my school are taller than me. I'm lucky because my Mum is only 5 foot, however my Dad is between 6'2 or 6'3. So at least I got a bit of the height. XD

I worry about my height more than anything else, I constantly get picked on for it and it plays on my mind 24/7.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've a small height complex, I find that I'm extremely short for my age ._.;

I'm only 154cm, thats around 4'9" feet, I think. I'm not too sure. And though not everyone teases me, I find that I'm incredibly self-conscious about my height. I dislike standing behind tall people and always have to make a comment like, " I can't see.. XD " whenever this happens. Plus, loads of people pick on me. Just yesterday, y senior asked why I wasn't standing at the front while she was giving a briefing, everyone burst out laughing. I heard people saying, " short " , " munchkin " , " dwarf ". GAH. I know my friends are just teasing me, but still. All of them are taller than me. .__.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'm happy to see some good voting polls lately - we used to have alot of food ones.

I'm incredbly tall for my age, i could actually step on people by accident. Sometimes people think i'm WAYYYY older XD..

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Let's just say I have a different understanding and way of thinking than most people I know IRL.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have blood vessels all over my face. D: It's because of this weird disease that I have, it makes my blood vessels really weak, and when they get too weak, they pop, and I vomit. ._.

Back