• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Have a Crush on a PC Member? VI

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome to the 6th official which PC members do you have a crush on thread. :P

There were 3 previous versions of this thread in this forum, and 2 other versions in Other Other Polls. The biggest, largest, and first crush thread is located in the Other Voting Polls forum. :P

Instructions: List/confess/update your list all the PC members you have a crush on! :P

This is just for fun, so no need to worry about being serious or not in your selections. :P

So, who do you have a crush on? ^_^

22sa

Years
    The Crush List
    22sa: Knewsbought, Frostweaver, Krafty Quill, MegaDitto.
    Knewsbought: Ryan/Hitsugaya Toushiro, Karli/Sorano, Krafty Quill, 22sa, Matt/drummershuff, Knewsbought.

I WILLL ALLLLLWAAASYYYYYSSSSSS LOOOOVVVE YOUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHH

YOU CUTEY!

22sa

Years
    The Crush List
    22sa: Knewsbought, MegaDitto (your life is mine >|), xoxkris.
    Knewsbought: Ryan/Hitsugaya Toushiro, Karli/Sorano, Krafty Quill, 22sa, Matt/drummershuff, Knewsbought.

Shuffling :P

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    No, no current crushes. No.
    But I used to have a crush on a PC member named ZephyrPlusle, but thats LONG over. I meen, a fair amout of my friends are girls, but not one I have a crush on. I'll update IF I get one.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I remember a member called 'Closet Geek' who came a long time ago and joined in a few RP's with me. I found her interesting but she hasn't been active for a few months or so. I guess it doesn't count, but if it does, definitely Closet Geek.

22sa

Years
    You guys are taking this thread too seriously. :P If I wanted a poll about your real crushes I would've made it in the OVP forum! >\ O_o'

The Crush List
    22sa: Knewsbought, xoxkriz.
    Toomi: Closet Geek

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    You guys are taking this thread too seriously. :P If I wanted a poll about your real crushes I would've made it in the OVP forum! >\ O_o'

The Crush List
    Toomi: Closet Geek
    It should be extremely easy to guess mine. ;)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Certainly not my pair. :D

Um..yeah. =]

I really wanted to just insert one image as a proper response to this comment, which is the old Ragnarok Online avatar with the funny crying face with tears and all (used as an old avatar, as mentioned) but uploading it then link it is too much of an effort...

Past Crush: Abby (03-04)
    Current Crush: Lily (04-onward)

Nothing new or exciting ;p It's all known facts to those who know me even a bit =x

(How tempting to put 22sa in there somewhere, but I better not cause "someone" will stalk me and will turn it as a blackmail against me another day... To secure my own safety, I think that I'll give up on the fun instead ;p)

22sa

Years
    Frostweaver: Abby, Lily, 22sa.
    Toomi: Closet Geek.

And how can this non-serious thread ever be used as blackmail? O_o;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Frostweaver: Abby, Lily.
    Toomi: Closet Geek.

And how can this non-serious thread ever be used as blackmail? O_o;

Too, too, too many ways ;p

*cuts and edits* XD

22sa

Years
    I can't imagine a single way. I don't think you should expect such evil imaginations. :P

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    No i don't have a crush since all the girls here are equal for me,But someone may have a crush on me.

Ren-Kun

Back