• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on any of the Pok?mon characters?

Do you have a crush on any of the Pok?mon characters?

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
antishipper.txt

(Picture stolened from teh Ivee =D)

I grew out of the whole 'crushes on anime characters' thing a while ago, and I only support tasteful romance between original characters. =b

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
I have crushes on just about everybody since of that accident my dream girl (not Cosmos) did to me and might never know. I was always in love with my dream girl but didn't figure that out till I was 19. I love everybody unless they do something to prove they aren't worty of love which means you don't need to do anything to get my love but you do have to do something to lose it.

Years
Nope, not me. In reality they're just ink on paper, but they do look like people,
which I guess can cause some to be attracted to them...
anyway, I just don't have crushes on the characters or anything because of reality, and I'm only 12 and other stuff...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
My signature pretty much says it all. I used to have a crush on Misty and was sad she was leaving, *in song* but once I saw May, I knew all was ok! *end song* In fact, I've drawn her a couple times, and they came out ok, but they were nothing compared to the elegance and beauty that is May! May all the way!

Clair

Altomare Latias
Years
I had a HUGE crush on Maxie from Team Magma. He is sooo hot like his fire pokemon^^ Hehe. I made many FanFics about him and about me of course^^ I still like him a lot and I would love to see him in anime. I belive, he is mysterious...hehehe.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yikes, this thread is old. o_o; Please don't revive threads like this, that haven't been posted in in over a month. Thank you!

*closed*

Back