• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

decks2

Thinker in the making
    Years
    My crush delivery tortoise has came back with a piece of paper on his back, THIS IS OLD NEWS. TRUST ME TO CHOOSE A TORTOISE.

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? DUH! of course it's orange*berry....duh...hmmm...Oro?

hmm....*looks back a page* Oro? i'm not desperate! it's just fun saying that stuff. I dunno y people thinks that it's really the person talking when, of course, it's me! no one would every start "screaming" out that they like me.... hmmm....*thinks* i dont even think anyone likes me! who would? i know who! no one! :laugh: Oro? hmmm.... putting meself down, i am. heehee.. me sounded like Yoda! :laugh: say "Oro" alot, i do. XP new crush anybody?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pluslechu said:
    I have one.......I don't know him in person but.....*blushes*
    I don't think a lot of people do hehe......
    Yay! It's my dad's Birthday today! Hooray for him!
    ....and I just got a brand new keyboard! It's really cool!
    .....most of that was way off-topic hehe.....
    So, I guess I'll ask who you like Pluslechu!....and Dizzy too!....and Kayleigh!...if she were on, and I was allowed to hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Woo! Happy Birthday to Jordan's Dad, lol. It's also Ash Wednesday...*ahem* not because I chose a random day to celebrate my love for Ash Ketchum...but, you know...it's a Christian (or just Catholic? I dunno...) holiday...^_^; Yep, it's that day when you randomly get ashes smeared on your head in the sign of the cross. It always scared me as a child, lol. No meat today...I shall die of starvation...O_o. Actually I'm eating pizza so I'm not going to starve that much. Go me. Okay! *claps* Back to the exciting Crushes of Our Lives. KAYLEIGH! I'M NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER...JUST SAY YOUR CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whips out the good ol' bokken sword we haven't seen for a while*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Woo! Happy Birthday to Jordan's Dad, lol. It's also Ash Wednesday...*ahem* not because I chose a random day to celebrate my love for Ash Ketchum...but, you know...it's a Christian (or just Catholic? I dunno...) holiday...^_^; Yep, it's that day when you randomly get ashes smeared on your head in the sign of the cross. It always scared me as a child, lol. No meat today...I shall die of starvation...O_o. Actually I'm eating pizza so I'm not going to starve that much. Go me. Okay! *claps* Back to the exciting Crushes of Our Lives. KAYLEIGH! I'M NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER...JUST SAY YOUR CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whips out the good ol' bokken sword we haven't seen for a while*

I thought you were talkin to me then I looked at the Post above (my name is jordan too) Happy birthday JORDAN's Dad..

Yea I cant eat meat either but like I eat it everyday lol. I'm Catholic

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:

OH CRAP! is it really Ash Wednesday!? i didnt know! :laugh: hmmm... u sure it ash wednesday? me mom wouldve been told me if it is...meh...whatever.... i still already ate some McDonalds! :laugh: mmmmm double cheeseburger..... anyways.... nobody gonna say they're crush? *pulls out Wakizashi (a type of sword)and points it at everyone*tell me your crushes now....*gives the evil eye to everyone*

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr......er...ummm....JORDANS DAD! :laugh:

Last edited:

100marios

Years
    Thanks everyone! I'm sure Jordan's dad...er, my dad will really appreciate it! We got him a big, leather recliner chair so he's there messing around on the laptop hehe....

It must be a catholic holiday. We don't have anything to so with crosses in my church and I'm Mormon Christian.
    ....come on people! Spit out those crushes!.....just not literally hehe...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Ahem! Well Dizzy, you never answerd , is it Orange*berry?
    *realizes she's being anoying*
    oh boo...
    eeeK! Ash wendsday?! But...I just ate some Taco bell...Boo again! -___-

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Hey, I know this is off-topic and I should've probably PMed Jordan for this, 100marios, not to be confuzzled with Dizzy...but who cares, lol. I saw this kid in school today that looked so much like you it was scary...>_<...I almost laughed in his face, lol. I was like "*points* Oh my God, that looks like Jordan! He's stalking me...O_o;;" Well, I didn't say it out loud 'cause I would've looked like a moron, lol. ANYWAY! That's my story. TA DA! So, anymore crush-worthy scenarios going on?! Hmmm?

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Hey, I know this is off-topic and I should've probably PMed Jordan for this, 100marios, not to be confuzzled with Dizzy...but who cares, lol. I saw this kid in school today that looked so much like you it was scary...>_<...I almost laughed in his face, lol. I was like "*points* Oh my God, that looks like Jordan! He's stalking me...O_o;;" Well, I didn't say it out loud 'cause I would've looked like a moron, lol. ANYWAY! That's my story. TA DA! So, anymore crush-worthy scenarios going on?! Hmmm?
    *covers her mouth*
    You mean "Oh my Gosh!".....right? Hehe...
    ....stalk!?...why....why would I stalk you??
    *begins to sweat a lot*.......just kidding hehe
    Like me? I don't know....I'd have to be the judge of that!
    .....I bet he didn't act like me though!
    Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    SHUT--! Wait, that'd be the third time I'd tell you to shut up. I'm not going to this time, lol. You know what?!?!? "Oh my God" is a common American expression whether you believe in God or not! Hush you...>_< I'm not going to get in depth about it, though...'cause I don't wanna start a flame war. FORGET I SAID IT--DELETE IT FROM YOUR BRAINS! And, he DID look like you, Jordan, lol. Jeez, you would think I was talking about a monkey or something, lol--"I'd have to be the judge of that!" I don't know how he acted...I just saw him briefly in the hall. He seemed weird...lol...no offense in any way!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back