• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *fallz over*
    Reeeaaallly??
    It'z ztrange but for zome reazon I had already figured that>_< I'm not zure how...I zeem to know when zomething'z happend before I'm told alot *_*

Uhh...I don't know weather to congratulate you or to zay I'm zorry 8o Zo I'll juzt zay...
    ...Come and Get em' Girlz!!!!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    100marios said:
    I wish Teara! But, I'm not sure if that's the case..

Anyway, as suprising as this might sound....

I used to have a huge crush on Kayleigh, huge I say! There was nothing more in the world that I wanted then to be able to talk with her, to be with her! She was in my dreams, my prayers.....everywhere basically!

Now.....all that has.....passed on..

To come right out.....I really don't have as big of a crush on Kayleigh as I used to. I still like her, I can relate to her in many different ways, but not like I used to. If she liked me, then my crush would become as strong as it was before again, but for now she's just a good friend.

And that's that!

Oh...well....that's certainly different.....i was half expecting you to come out saying that Kayleigh liked you back or something.....=\
    And Wing Zero, like Karli said....'Can you please stop it with the poems!...'

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
    "love dont cost a thing"
    that is the most stupid thing ive ever heard!
    it doesnt cost, as in a cash respect, but it does cost you your sanity, lemme tell you that...
    o well mabey i should just move on?
    lets vote who wants me to move on?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:

I used to have a huge crush on Kayleigh, huge I say! There was nothing more in the world that I wanted then to be able to talk with her, to be with her! She was in my dreams, my prayers.....everywhere basically!

To come right out.....I really don't have as big of a crush on Kayleigh as I used to. I still like her, I can relate to her in many different ways, but not like I used to. If she liked me, then my crush would become as strong as it was before again, but for now she's just a good friend.

And that's that!
    *jaw drops and crashes through three stories of ceilings beneath her* O_O Whoa! *blinks* That's so weird to finally know that your feeling has passed...wow...lol. I thought it'd never end. All this unrequited love burning and burning like the Olympic torch's flame...now it's down to a candle's flicker...>_< Kind of reminds me of Hamlet and Ophelia. Not to get all Shakespearean, but how your former situation relates to them is creepy. Hamlet loved Ophelia--he actually was at the brink of insanity because he loved her so much...and all she did was be his friend. Of course, she went insane after her father died and drowned in a lake from falling off of a tree limb...*cough* Okay! That's it for the English lesson today, kiddies! ^_^;

Years
    Wing Zero said:
    "love dont cost a thing"
    that is the most stupid thing ive ever heard!
    it doesnt cost, as in a cash respect, but it does cost you your sanity, lemme tell you that...
    o well mabey i should just move on?
    lets vote who wants me to move on?
    I do! I do! I do!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    100marios said:

And that's that!

That was scary at the begging! Mr. Drama Queen!! You were her own personal stalker!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    My life is slowly slipping in to ****, my crush(ashley, orange*berry) are kinda haveing some problems. So just wish me luck through this.

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
    lol mabey my crush was never ment to be...
    count:
    1: forget it
    0: keep it
    mabey ill abandon all hope without voting and go jump of a tree branch, or whatever...heh
    100marios, i hope you get over it one day...the world is full of women dont let one get ya down ;) with your personality youll be prone to women encounters...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:

And that's that!

Yay! I agree with Legendary_Pokegirl...
    I can only say taht my crush is BIG...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm zorry Syther5 ;.; Iz it becauze zhe'z ztill gone??It muzt really ztink to have a cruzh on zomeone who iz never around anymore ;'(

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Teara said:
    I'm zorry Syther5 ;.; Iz it becauze zhe'z ztill gone??It muzt really ztink to have a cruzh on zomeone who iz never around anymore ;'(
    No, thats not it im on her forums and we talk on AIM.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Err... Who is Orange*Berry? I've never saw she here... ...Teara! Do U have a crush?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *laughs and slaps his leg*
    I should've known this would attract so many people hehe...
    Your suprise is amusing hehe..

Ah, it feels kinda good to get that off my shoulders. After about 4 months of having a deep crush, it feels awkward to have it gone.

This means, that a don't have a deep crush on anyone anymore! Not at all! Not in real life or on PC!

Thanks Wing Zero! I really appreciate it!

Mr. Drama Queen? Haha, I suppose I am!
    *grabs a crown and puts it on his head*
    Viva la drama queen!
    Hehe...

I wish you the best of luck Scyther5! I know things will turn out just great! I'm sure of it.
    *smiles*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:

Ah, it feels kinda good to get that off my shoulders. After about 4 months of having a deep crush, it feels awkward to have it gone.

This means, that a don't have a deep crush on anyone anymore! Not at all! Not in real life or on PC!

Viva la drama queen!
    Hehe...

That means you dont have a crush on Kayleigh now?

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    100marios said:

Viva la drama queen!
    Hehe...

I wish you the best of luck Scyther5! I know things will turn out just great! I'm sure of it.
    *smiles*
    Thanks 100marios and every one else whos taken the time to respond to my post. I feel like im in good hands here. Thanks for Careing!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:

And that's that!

*goes yodelling* XD
    Wow, really as weird as it seems...it's actually surprising to me. :P
    Why didn't you have a crush on Kayleigh as you used to?
    If I hadn't known better, I'd say you'd have an even bigger crush the you used to.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey PM10000 *hacks your nicname* lets switch the numbers of your posts and nick, hehe...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    Hey PM10000 *hacks your nicname* lets switch the numbers of your posts and nick, hehe...

Why?
    Is it because my nickname and posts to good for you? :P
    In a way, I take that as a compliment. XD
    Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back