• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    blue said:
    you said: Though i'm not supried sence it is blue after all.

what does that mena?
    Well for one i'm not a he. I'm female.
    As for that. Well you blunt and i did not hink you would go hideing it or any thing. So when you said it out right well i thought you would do something like that.

Castrainer well i don't say stuff like that out in the open. I normly talking in PM's or like MSN.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    Yay ! Someone has a Crush on me hehehehe ^.^ I feel appreciated XD
    Like Jordan said Castrainer , hopefully we will become great friends huh ? n.n()() Tis just i hardly know you , and i love getting to know people as well as i can =P

Your so sweet to help Casty out like that Jordan ! ^____^ *Huggles*
    So Castrainer and Jordan have been talking about me behind my Back in da Crush thread..... Oh i am so gonna get them ! X3 *Chases after Jordan and Casty with a Pika Plushie* I have to admit though you two sounded cute talking about wether Casty should confess to me or not =P And BTW Guyz feel free to call me Tatt , i know my name is kinda long XD

Yayt! (new word!) Where did you got that Pika Plushie? I want one ^^ I was afraid of my crush, but now im fully relaxed ^^ And im not afraid anymore! If I could i would tell everybody ^___^ Im happy now! Tense, never again!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    At lest you have that. I normaly just don't say much. Only speak my mind when i get up set. It is hard for someone to up set me in real life or on line.
    Ok i think we have went off topic now.

Yaikk! All time we get out of topic ^^'
    Who do ya think that have a crush on anyone? (question to all!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    hmm...people giving me stuff becuse i'm mex/jap mix i go to a very racist school...got me into 6 fights this year over it.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yayt! Im really shy... I just dont know why im not shy here in PC... Yay! I have a crush! See? I tell to anybody! But if it was on the real life, i would NEVER say this...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Sorry ot here that. I know people can be like that. I hated high school and i kinda hate most the memorys. I'm white and i was poor(well still poor) got me in to a lot of beatings and ect. Still look apon like trash. Though most people hate me becouse i'm white or becouse i'm poor.

Castrainer i think well hmmmm i think a lot of PC memeber have crush ^_^; (yep i have no clue thats what i'm saying).

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Castrainer i think well hmmmm i think a lot of PC memeber have crush ^_^; (yep i have no clue thats what i'm saying).

Now i got ya! They have a crush, but only a few of them reveals!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Yea i know it is. I have friends that are enthic and poor. i have seen what they go though. I see no reason for people to that to any one. I hate people some time. I realy do. Oh sorry i think i should not get in to this. I will get up set about this. Regarless what any one thinks I fight for my frinds and me. I get sick of getting beat up and i hate it even more when they go after my friends.
    ok ok i think i will just keep my mouth shut now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back