• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Mine? 'Was' no, 'Is' yes! I have a crush at ~*Silent Tattsu*~. Why did you asked?
    Well i think every one know now. Thuogh it has yet to see if that a good thing or a bad thing. People like to tease.
    Ok i think i just got in a bad mood with all this talk about fighting and what real life is like.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    blue said:
    it's normal for me.
    as long as it dosent effect work.
    Sorry to here that your in a bad mood all the time.
    Well I play FF's games most the time when i'm not working or on here. So that normaly kill my bad mood.

As for crushes well ummm i think no one will say any new crushes. Though i think i might be getting another crush on a diff guy than the one i said be for. So might have two crushs or I might not.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    blue said:
    It dosent get me in a bad modd just bum's me out.
    k, so you come here to destract you?

umm ok I have run out of thing to say about crushes at the moment. I wound why i never got a referule for all the off topic talking i do. umm better not say that agian. *hides from staff memebers

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    What are ya doing right now? Im reading a Brazillian book called 'The Mistery of the Green Spiders' A great mistery book!

Years
    *blink* uhm...what were we talking about??
    XD
    well, girlgenius, im glad you er..admitted you dont have a crush ((that is, if you dont!)) eh...eh...eh..
    and just to keep this on topic, of course Ive got a crush and laugh at the people who dont know

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Wel no there is me, Soph, Sapphire, Sapphire Latios, Acranine_88,.........and many more that i know.

Umm Alley(sp) in pair thread says you with Scott now and not images. We satred over and suttf and you two are on the new list as together.

Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Wel no there is me, Soph, Sapphire, Sapphire Latios, Acranine_88,.........and many more that i know.

Umm Alley(sp) in pair thread says you with Scott now and not images. We satred over and suttf and you two are on the new list as together.
    really? *gasp* and no one tells me this stuff! Im so oblivious! eh...*goes to change her sig-again*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    StarLightUmbreon said:

Ya know all of that crushes, i know just a lit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back