• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:

*blinks*

...now that was one of the most random things in the world hehe...

What's with the soap?

I REALLY prefer soup, hehe... Do ya (blue) have a crush?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Yeah i have a crush Castrainer but likei have said to others in this thread i'm not telling and no guessing.
    Well 100 marios i have yet to meet someone that has not at lest had a litte crush on some one at any point in their life.

blue your just so odd with all the raindom comment you say. Though soap is a very good thing.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    I REALLY prefer soup, hehe... Do ya (blue) have a crush?
    Soup over soap?

They each have their advantages, I suppose.
    I wouldn't want to eat soap, or wash myself with soup hehe...

Well, you're only one person, StarLightUmbreon, out of a world populated with over 6 billion people. There has got to be someone like that out there!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well 100marios i know that. There might be someone like that. I know i have not been every where. All i said is i had not met any one yet like that. I might i might not. There is too many people in the qworld to tlak to every one.

So are you gonig to tell use blue or is guessing in order?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Well 100marios i know that. There might be someone like that. I know i have not been every where. All i said is i had not met any one yet like that. I might i might not. There is too many people in the qworld to tlak to every one.

So are you gonig to tell use blue or is guessing in order?

Why dont you tell us your crush, StarLightUmbreon? And if the guy you have a crush have a crush on you? Who knows?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well Castrainer i know the guy has a crush on me too. Well he know i have a cursh on him and i know he has a cursh on me. So I see no need in saying it here.

Well i think this is a first time someone just said their crush strait out. Though i'm not supried sence it is blue after all.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    No blue, i just thinked about it XP (look at your buddy list: The first girl is Kayleigh!)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Well Castrainer i know the guy has a crush on me too. Well he know i have a cursh on him and i know he has a cursh on me. So I see no need in saying it here.

Well i think this is a first time someone just said their crush strait out. Though i'm not supried sence it is blue after all.
    He said it a long time ago, so it wasn't too difficult, I can imagine.

What shall we do!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    100marios said:
    He said it a long time ago, so it wasn't too difficult, I can imagine.

What shall we do!
    Ya but it changed a lot...at a time i think i like kairi

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    StarLightUmbreon said:

Are you afraid to tell us? Or im eating too much potatoes? I can say to anyone in who i have a crush. I dont care in what they think about! ^____^

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Yay ! Someone has a Crush on me hehehehe ^.^ I feel appreciated XD
    Like Jordan said Castrainer , hopefully we will become great friends huh ? n.n()() Tis just i hardly know you , and i love getting to know people as well as i can =P

Your so sweet to help Casty out like that Jordan ! ^____^ *Huggles*
    So Castrainer and Jordan have been talking about me behind my Back in da Crush thread..... Oh i am so gonna get them ! X3 *Chases after Jordan and Casty with a Pika Plushie* I have to admit though you two sounded cute talking about wether Casty should confess to me or not =P And BTW Guyz feel free to call me Tatt , i know my name is kinda long XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back