• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    why are we talking about weasels?? *picks up one of kaga's weasels and cuddles it*

Aggron91

init
    Years
    9 characters, ull have to guess, *sits down and enjoys the look of frustration on the grls faces*, "is it me or were grls just put on this planet to be annoyed" lol

*picks up another weasel and throws it over a wall*

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Where? Hey little weasel! ^_^
    *picks it up*
    You and Herman would get along great.
    *puts Herman the rat and weasel together and they start to attack each other*
    They get along great! Okay little weasel, your name is Mr.Fuzzy

Oh come on! Give us a better clue then that! Your the one who asked if we wanted to know your crush.....

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    9 letters?? whats the fist and last one?? *glares at Aggron* Weasel abuser.

Aggron91

init
    Years
    *falls off chair* sorry i didnt realise i double posted *scratches back of beck as every1 glares at him.........* "so heard... erm.. any gd jokes lately" *laughs weakly*

no more clues, guess ppl, guess

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Its to Hard! XD whats the first letter in her name?? as for the jokes cant say that i have...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well gamma radiation would just kill them, it's the kind they use in nuclear weapons o_O Any other type would just give them diseases, defects, or just cling to their fur and be washed off eventually...

I know a little too much about nuclear science for my own good ._.;;

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Umm...I'm not exactly sure that my weasels enjoy being cuddled like that...they were bred for well, you know...violence and stuff...
    aw, your just uset that you weasels are getting cookies and your not! *is still cuddeling weasel* Can i keep him?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back