• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    lol was a guessed. Well i shall just give up. Ihave no idea realy and i'm not going to try to work it out of you try to guess every girls name that has 11 characters with a understcore and with first letter of name between a-m and last letter between n-z.

Don't think you have a cursh you just want attention.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well...sure, I guess (I have thousands), but I'm really concerned that it's going to cause you harm or something...just remember to never pet it the wrong way and feed it raw meat three times a day, or else it gets extra-violent...and my weasels tend to be claustrophobic too so don't put it in small boxes for transport or anything, it'll jump out when you open the box and likely attack you...just be careful o_o;;

Aggron91

init
    Years
    *the weasel jumps out of my bag and starts clawing at my neck, i run screaming like a little grl* starlightumbreon, how do you know that im not lieing, i actualy have a crush on....... dum dum dum, one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a joke by the way, anyway grls im gonna have to luv u n leev u, im goin now, cya l8r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *in spanish accent*hola, hombres! XD whats going on? anyone told their crushes? *waits to be told*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Junichi said:
    I have a new crush and its on Jirachi. I have to be her BF for 5 days XD.
    Its a dare that is paired with her, but... Do ya really have a crush on her?

Stary - Alright... Whose crush are ya trying to guess?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Junichi said:
    [sigh] Cant wait till my dare is done XD. Then I wouldnt have a crush anymore.

Ya only have crush on Jarichi cuz ya got a dare about it? O_________o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back