• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hey, stop it with the bricks! x_x Here's a dunsparce plushie, you can smack me all you want with that, but you don't want to kill me...I still have valuable information that needs extracting!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *thumbs up to Chairman Kaga*
    Hey, don't worry! After a few hits, you become too numb to feel anything anymore!
    Heh--GAAAHH!!

Okay, I just want to clear a little something up. When I said new crush, I didn't necessarily mean it couldn't be on a person I liked before too. So, that basically means I could like anyone at this point, in your eyes....

But, I'm not going to say who it is until the time for it comes! Until then, I'm just going to deny all your guesses, hehe....

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    did i miss anything good?? other than kaga geting hit with bricks..hehe...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'll extract YOU, LP =P

Come on, Jordan, together we can fend off their attacks! *stacks three helmets on head* Haha, let's see you brick me no--*SMACK*

Hey, no throwing at my face >=/

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    *Throws meat-deprived weasel on Kaga and watchs it maule his face* Now tell me your crush * picks up weasel and cuddles it*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I told you to take care of that weasel...I'm going to have to take it back since you didn't care for it like I asked you to... *takes weasel back*

*wipes blood off face* And just for that, I'm not going to tell my crush! Violence will only make me more resistant to your plea...now I have to go take this to the weasel rehabilitation clinic, you've nearly driven him insane!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Hey, stop it with the bricks! x_x Here's a dunsparce plushie, you can smack me all you want with that, but you don't want to kill me...I still have valuable information that needs extracting!

Heh, you could have valuable teeth that needs extracting, I am the dentist of destruction after all!! *giggles, whirring a dentist drill* Now, you will tell us your crush, won't you?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Can't remember the last time I came here. hmm, I still haven't had any luck with Kayleigh, she wont even give me a hint :P. Lol, give us a clue CK, before I 33t y00! :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back