• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
    Don't worry man, I'm sure nothing's going to change between you...take this from a guy that's had way too many crushes.
    Well, I'm glad Teara knows how I feel, I just wish I knew if she's who I think she is.
    Crystie, I'm not sure what's going on but cheer up. Even I don't like to see you sad, and I this is my first day on PC.

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
    Nothing really exciting is going on right now. Well there's somethng going on but nothing happening...I just confused myself >.<

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
    Jazz said:
    Don't worry man, I'm sure nothing's going to change between you...take this from a guy that's had way too many crushes.
    Well yeah, i'm not too worried about things changing between us. Haruka's really nice so i'm sure she'll understand...hopefully. The main thing i just don't know how she feels :\
    And thank you Legendary Pokegirl, you're really nice too^^ I just hope she feels the same way, that's all.

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    It doesnt matter how she feels, as long as she likes you as a friend Mattokun.
    Well i guess you're right. It's just that i really like herand it hurts when you like someone and they don't like you back, ya know?

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
    Mattokun said:
    Well i guess you're right. It's just that i really like herand it hurts when you like someone and they don't like you back, ya know?
    I know exactly how you feel. I'm always hanging around my crushes in groups because were "friends" and never actually go out with them or have any alone time with them. I mean I've managed to have crushes on girls who like me back but it's pretty rare.
    *looks at Teara*
    ...very rare apparently...

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I understand, but you will find your "special" someone someday, dont worry about it. ;)

Yeah, but in this case I'm hoping that that special someone turns out to be Haruka

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Mattokun said:
    Welcome to my world of sorrow... -_- *face faults anime style* It's the suckiest feeling in the world; it may be hard to get over, but the feeling will eventually pass. I, however, am still stuck in that ditch, too... >_< *sighs*

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    It might, and might not. But whatever happens dont let it get you down. I hate to see everyone on PC even if I dont know them upset. I will try to help as much as I can. Just ask me to do anything, if its possible.

Thanks, i appreciate it :D

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Well.... she doesnt have to like you back. As long as she knows that you like her than she will like you a little bit more than she did. This is natural that you are freaking out. You are worried that she doesnt like you. I cant promise you that she will like you back, but as least she will like you as a friend. You are a really nice person :D

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Mattokun said:
    I hope everyone's right...
    Hmm, you know Mattokun....
    You ougt to talk to her. You know, become friends with her. Don't talk a lot about you liking her right now.
    I know you're a really nice person, but I'm not sure she knows you like we do....
    First, talk to her. I suggest you try and make comments in the Daily Chit-Chat thread.
    She goes there a lot!
    I think she's very fond of funny people, so let your humor shine Mattokun!
    I wish you the best of luck! I know she'll like you someday!
    Hehe...
    *smiles*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Shhh, covers post. She might know our plan. :P
    Do what I told you to do before. Talk to her. Or whatever 100marios said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back