• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
    Uh oh, zoundz like you need more advice, Blue.
    Weeell, you don't want to go with them? Hmmm, before I give you any advice let me azk you zomething. Why don't you want to go with them? Iz it becauze of the girl you like(btw, how did that go?)? Or do you really not want to go with them for other reazonz? It zoundz perzonal but everything dependz on that queztion.
    BTW, Lighterhead, I've zeen her zomewhere but I don't think I've talked to her perzonally.
    EDIT: Crud! I forgot to mention, thiz iz Teara. Jazz mezzed with my account yezterday zo now I'm taking over hiz >_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    well i dont wann go with one of them becuse if i do it'll get my friend mad and still i wanna see what happens with the girl i like...still what should i do? I like them but not like that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jazz said:
    EDIT: Crud! I forgot to mention, thiz iz Teara. Jazz mezzed with my account yezterday zo now I'm taking over hiz >_<

Hmm, lets see....
    *takes off Jazz's mask*
    Liar...:P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Ahh, there we go, back where I belong. Now where whaz I? Oh yez.
    Well, firzt of all, you're worried about your friend getting mad if you go with her but your alzo waiting on the girl you like. But, izn't zhe going out with one of your friendz az well? But anywho, you zaid you don't like either of them like that zo I'll zkip that. Now, your friendz right? Well think about how they'll feel if you go with them even though you don't want to. I'm zure that if you chooze to go with one of them and they found out you didn't want to go with them they'd be really hurt. Juzt tell them that you're perfectly happy with your current friendzhip and that you don't want zomething like a prom to get in the way of that. If they really do like you then I'm zure they'll underztand.
    Don't worry, the day I get back to zchool iz our zpring dance zo I've already had to turn a bunch of people down zo I know how you feel. But remember, you zhould go to the prom with zomeone you want to go with. There izn't going to be a prom every year, zo it'z bezt to remember them with zomeone you want to be with. And if you don't go with anyone then at leazt you'll have good memoriez of juzt hanging out with your friendz there.
    Hope that helped, ezpecially now that my hand iz cramping up from typing it*.*
    JK ^_-

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    my god your perfect at this stuff!
    THanks for the advice i told my friend i wouldent go out with her and shes taking it ok...well i still have 3 more proms before i get out of highschool.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah...if you're just going out with someone just to not hurt their feelings, things will very likely end quite badly...I went with a girl to homecoming just so I didn't hurt her feelings, and things ended up to where we feel really uncomfortable around each other now...

Teara

Years
    Oh crud! Zhe'z crying? Well darn...
    *zwatz zelf with a pencil*
    I'm zorry blue, I thought that would work ;.;
    Did you explain that you juzt wanted to be friendz? I zure hope zhe beginz to underztand, I'm zorry.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's not your fault...She's calmed down a bit but shes still crying and...man i'm really stuck now.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    blue said:
    It's not your fault...She's calmed down a bit but shes still crying and...man i'm really stuck now.

Wow.
    Time for Pokemaster10000 to step in.
    Well you can tell her how your feeling inside.
    I hope that helps.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    blue said:
    ya i've told her and she's still saying i should go with her...

No. Tell her what your really feeling.
    Tell her that your confused and still want to be friends with her but you want to ask the other girl to it.
    Tell her that your really aiming for that girl. Then you fake teardrops.:P

That could possibly work.

Teara

Years
    Well I zhould probably quite giving advice but you zhould explain to her that even if you went with her it would be akward and wouldn't mean anything. In the end you would both be upzet I'm zure. Make zure zhe knowz that you ztill want to be friendz.
    Geez, I zhould really ztop thiz, maybe you zhould juzt ignore me>,<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    um...i\m with her on the phone now and she's really wanting me to go i think i'm going to tell her about the other girl.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    blue said:
    um...i\m with her on the phone now and she's really wanting me to go i think i'm going to tell her about the other girl.

You didn't tell her yet. :shocked:
    That's probaly why she doesn't understand.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    just told her...now shes saying that she really likes me and that i should take her while i can get her.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    blue said:
    just told her...now shes saying that she really likes me and that i should take her while i can get her.

Wow this is a toughie.
    This problem only you can solve. But we're here to support you. :)

Teara

Years
    *zigh*
    Guezz my advice didn't work zo well thiz time-_-''''
    *getz demoted from rank az friendz perzonal councler*
    ...darn, I need to work on thiz *.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back