• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    Wow, first time I came across ppl in a forum interrogating each other to find out who's their crush and stuff...sounds like fun! I'll join! Oh and I'm still new so I don't know much about anyone so you can rule me out, but I do so have a crush on certain person's signature (it's a pic ok)...and no it's not handrawn! *to rule out certain pic*cough* (sorry if I offended anyone)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Aimy said:
    Wow, first time I came across ppl in a forum interrogating each other to find out who's their crush and stuff...sounds like fun! I'll join! Oh and I'm still new so I don't know much about anyone so you can rule me out, but I do so have a crush on certain person's signature (it's a pic ok)...and no it's not handrawn! *to rule out certain pic*cough* (sorry if I offended anyone)
    OH!

I am soo offended!
    *beats Aimy with a metal pole*

J/K! (I would never beat a girl with a metal pole, I would use a samurai sword)

is it... ... ... ...I have no clue XD

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    Ok ok ok I'm sorry tmbjr, I didn't just add that last bracket for nothing you know! And so far I don't know anyone you guys have mentioned! It's just a signature for goddess sake! Why are you guys so worked up? He's not even a real person you know?

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    Yeah but what's the fun of figuring out mine? You can't exactly shout at the picture:" Did you know? Aimy luvs you!" well ok you can but you wont exactly get a definite answer like normal people will give.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I have a crush...I'm paired with her...so HA!

oh, and booya, or something :D
    Awwww Dakota ya have a crush on me! awwww your very sweet TY :) and TVR please don't spam your post don't make any sence at all

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
    Of course it made sense. I was referring to Aimy. She says she has a crush on someone's sig. or something like that. I'm not spamming! Just nevermind the stuff inside the little star symbols. That doesn't make sense.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *takes the metal pipe from tmbjr* not on my boards! you have to beat me with it! not other members! :D and ooohhh...im so good! im Dr. Guessy right! :P

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Lol, 100marios, you could have just sent me a PM if you were really that curious, you probably would've got a reply quicker ^_^;
    Ok, so i said i would reveal my crush if anyone guessed correctly (and i can't believe i'm actually going to do this) but both Scott and Kayleigh guessed correctly, Kayleigh being more percise; so my crush is oni flygon.
    There, i revealed it ok! *Whimpers all Hikaru-like and hides*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, yay, you admitted it! ^_^ *runs around happily then falls into hole*

And BTW, 100marios, you need to admit your crush too, if you have one. XD

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. Hi Kayleigh!!! * bows down * I LOVE YOU!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    What did you just say, Dizzy?! XD

And you love me? You've never even met me yet so I wouldn't say that, lol. Maybe like.. a crush? Yeah. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back