• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a crush on someone in PC?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I have before, a few on PC but that's gone now... well, most of all except for one

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    No, I don't have any crushes on PC I used to on SPPF when I was still very...n00bish. But I got over it. XD I was stupid for falling for some one on the internet. XD I don't understand how you can have a crush on some one on the internet. It's really stupid, but that's just me. ^^

EDIT: To get to the point, I never had a crush on anyone on PC. I do have good friends here though. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    JBCBlank said:
    Well, I have this chrush on a guy named, JBCBlank.. XD, he's the coolest, and I think I might fall inlove. XDXDXD

stupid I know.. but it true.
    ~JBCBlank
    nah,tats not stupid..well people ACT stupid when there in love.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Heh, I used to when I first joined, but I'm over it. Relations over the internet are hard since you can never tell if somebody is telling the truth or not...

EDIT: Despite my better judgment, I may have a small one on somebody (if they read this I bet they'll guess)

Last edited:
    Years
    CopyCat said:
    Heh, I used to when I first joined, but I'm over it. Relations over the internet are hard since you can never tell if somebody is telling the truth or not...
    That's quite true, as well as the fact that you can't properly display emotions. Simple emoticons can mask the most complex emotional signs in someone's face... This is part of the reason I can't really trust anyone over the Internet as well as like someone to that extent.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Attraction over the internet is neutral and solely up to people's own preferences; we shouldn't be the one to judge whether online love is 'right' or 'wrong.' There are always possibilities, but majority simply holds little to no trust when regarding only personalities, let alone a guise fabricated through words alone.

As for me, I used to have quite a lot. ^_^; Now...well, that's a se~cret. ;3

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Personally, I don't think falling in love over the internet is a bad thing at all. I am much more comfortable online, just because I don't have to worry about how I look all the time. I'm TERRIBLY self-conscious.

I had a crush online, I've had quite a few. Currently, my heart is held by ~Ozy~, and we are to be "wed" here soon. We met here, fell in love here, and still love it here. I fell for him because of his personality, which was always SO much more important to me than looks. It didn't matter to me what he looked like after I'd fallen in love with him. (Although I freely admit that him looking as good as he does is just fine with me.) It worked wonderfully for us. It's moved into a more... non-cyber relationship a few times, and soon will be so constantly.

So yeah, falling in love online = possible.

I = proof.

Crush = ~Ozy~

Summed up?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I don't have a crush on anyone here... but I think someone has a crush on me. :< No jokes.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I get online crushes all the time. But then, for me, it's more of an "I want to get to know this person and be their friend" kind of attraction rather than romantic and such. :O

Haven't really had a PC crush in aaages. :\

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Well i admit that i have a crush with a girl at the pc so i can't conceal the truth here. I normally would be against pairing but this girl has changed my mind, but i won't say it to her that i like her beacause i think it be too embarrassing to tell. I can say her name here but i won't.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I don't have crushes here or anywhere else for that matter like I used to. It was fun guessing members' crushes way back when, but that's over and done with now XD It's true that it's better to fall in love or be attracted to someone by their personality and not looks and being online is the best way to do it, but it really isn't. When you are online, it's very easy to lie. It really is. Don't be naive and say that the person you are attracted to would never lie or anything, but you never know. There are a lot of bad people out there and it's best not to take any chances for your own safety, really. Well, that's enough preaching. Basically, I have no crushes and I doubt I'll ever have more ^_^ unless it's those crushes that are like, "OMG, this person is rather similar to me. I want to find out more about them." and not "OMG, I'm totally infatuated by this person."

Back