• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a crush on someone in PC?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Does infactuation count, sweeties? XD!
    If not, then hm...
    Not sure...

This kinda reminds me of the old crush thread back then. I always pretended I had a crush, but really, it was nobody. XD

What?! Why no guy has a crush on me yet?! XD!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o__o No guy currently on the PC has a crush on you?? -GASP!- Quick! Screen cap the entire thread Jeremy, because it may not last long!

... >>

Anyhoo... I can't I've ever had a crush on anyone at PC before.
    Possibly 'attractions' but thats more a friendship sorta deal...

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Lily said:
    Attraction over the internet is neutral and solely up to people's own preferences; we shouldn't be the one to judge whether online love is 'right' or 'wrong.' There are always possibilities, but majority simply holds little to no trust when regarding only personalities, let alone a guise fabricated through words alone.

As for me, I used to have quite a lot. ^_^; Now...well, that's a se~cret. ;3

How much of a secret can it be if I know about it, Lily? ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    How much of a secret can it be if I know about it, Lily? ^^

The fact is, dear, you don't, nor will you ever. Besides, I don't think I have a resolute crush right about now. ^_^

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    One day, people, only been here one day! It is not only highly unlikely but also highly impossible that any ordinary lass could be in a state of even mild infatuation with me. Myesh, indeed, it is impossible for me to be such an object of desire that a pretty lass would willingly try to give me a kiss, but only to be told that her inflated lips resemble that of an obese goldfish that swallowed such a profuse amount of water that the salt is going to their heads. While we are on the subject of fish, in reality, I cannot disagree that the rumours these fan girls have heard are true. For unlike the beta males of this generation, my member generates titles such as "Big Willy" and not "Finding Memo".

Myesh, it's true, if they didn't hate me before, that comment would most certainly discourage more than a few admirers that may have been.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Weeerg, yeah I had plenty of crushes. Well, the first one, I didn't know him too much, but after I got to know him I was just like 'ew get away from me'. *shot* The second one kind of dwindled out. I haven't talked to Outskate in...er...two or three months? And the third is the reason why I'm unpairing with him.

*taps chin* Hmm, but the third crush is kind of like that 'what do I do now?! What do I say?!' kind of freak outish crush, but I guess in the end it isn't a real attraction. I say I like people but in the end, I probably have never truly had a real crush on someone before. ...*shot*

Cept for my gun that shoots me all the time. I am truly in love with that cork gun. *shot*

latios1993

Latios IS the best!!!
    Years
    i don't really know anyone here and the one's i know,well there really isn't much i know about them so i can't have a crush on them.:\

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Well for me to have a crush on someone is very rare.
    However I do have a crush on someone, yeah my pair. ^^

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I have somebody I talk to but im not sure how I feel about him.But most of me says I like him...and my friends think he does to.^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Lily: if you told Krafty, tell me ;~;

&& still no crushes :D although I did have one small, temporary one since last time. o:

Mr. Mage -- omg! Tell who! >O *sparked with instant curiosity* [of course I won't annoy you if you don't want me to xD]

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Oh, I didn't mean here. xD I meant through PM or on MSN or something. :x I sure wouldn't be comfortable posting that sort of thing on here anymore.

Back