• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a crush on someone in PC?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i like doremi as a friend.
    do u have a crush?
    if you want to you CAN say there name.

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    No, not really lol. Two of my friends are really cool, but I don't think anything would turn into a pair kind of thing. At least for now lol.

Years
    As said by the people above, I don't really have a romantic interest in someone online. I'm more used to attracted to people who I'm physically communicating with.

If I like someone here, it's probably admiration or instinctive liking.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i kinda started this thread so well...we could stay on topic.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    No, I haven't had an unprovoked crush online, but I have been (and currently am) in love with one I currently correspond with.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Back when I was a n00b and I first joined...I was all over the first crush thread. XD It was like my DCC. XD I had alot of crushes then but now I dont care so much because its all memories to me....in fact this very topic was the name of that first crush thread so the title brings back memories. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    No I don't have a crush on any girl member, I rather make (Girl)friends than have a pair at the moment...I haven't had a crush since the last one

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Samurai X said:
    I just don't get how people have online crushes...Saying that, no I do not have a crush on someone online.
    well sometimes you met da PERFECT perfect person online...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yes, SB is right. You don't have to SEE a person to have a crush on them. Maybe you like their personality or something. There are all types of things...

Anyway, I have one or two people that I kinda-sorta-maybe like. XD No way that I'm saying them, though. =D

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    .::Tempest::. said:
    Yes, SB is right. You don't have to SEE a person to have a crush on them. Maybe you like their personality or something. There are all types of things...

Anyway, I have one or two people that I kinda-sorta-maybe like. XD No way that I'm saying them, though. =D
    oh,then if it's like that,then I quess there are a few cute girls here....eh,but I have a pair though...so!!!^_^ :P

wow...withought my looks,and without looks period,....I can actually like girls now...wait...that makes me sound like I'm gay O_o;....(you see,alot of girls only just go for my looks,so I'm searching for a girl that will like me for who I am...but here on the net,it's totally diffrent...)

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
    I used to and still do have a crush on Signomi/Shiharu. I told her a few days ago. She already knew...it was awkward. Nothing seems to have changed between us like I feared it would, since she already knew. I guess she doesn't feel the same way....

Back