• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Do you have a crush? Perhaps more than one? Are they online or offline? Do you think you will act on it any time soon?

Years
  • Yup, offline, and somehow everyone knows. Lol, I think she likes me as well but she doesn't like guys who can't talk to girls well etc. sooooooooooooooooooooo lol

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Hmm, there are a few people who I can say I would never have a relationship with. My desires and interests with other people are rather large. For something to last forever, I'd be fine with anyone. In terms of my own desires, I think I have an interest in just about everyone at one point in another. Its one of the reasons why I can be really flirty with people.

I don't know me and crushes are weird. There is always the "dream person" image I have in my head, but I honestly think my standereds for the dream are way to unrealistic.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Eh, I think i'm a little too old for crushes.
    I wouldn't say there's anybody I have my eye on mainly because i'm not too concerned with romance these days, but I do still have feelings for a girl I used to date for about 3 years.
    We decided to part ways when she left for college, since we felt it would have been less stressful if we didn't do a long distant relationship.

Last edited:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • well, there's this one person offline. we go to the same school. i've liked her for about a year and a half now though, so i'm not quite sure if she still falls under the category of "crush."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    Yes, I used to, both online and offline. Offline, I used to have 4, but it's now down to 2. Online, I think I had quite a few.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I haven't had a lot of crushes in my life. Right now I think I do. This one girl I know from my youth group. I tried leaving hints by saying I think she's beautiful but I haven't fully acted on it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I have four, actually. Offline, of course, they go to my school. And they're all wicked smart. <3

Unfortunately, one of them has a girlfriend, two of them I've asked out and they both said they wouldn't date me cause I'm unattractive. (How shallow! Lol) The other guy I haven't asked yet. It's not that I don't want to act on it-- I just know I'll get rejected as usual.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'm still young...so.....I have one online and another offline. Despite this, I won't act soon. I always let them come to me since, every time I act, it ends up in disaster no matter how hard I try.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I don't have any. And when I do get a crush, I move on quickly because there is no use dawdling over an impossibility. If I think they're attractive, then I might get a sort of mini-crush on them. When I say attractive though, I don't just mean looks-wise, because personality factors into a lot too. I won't crush on someone no matter how attractive they are if they don't have a good personality, and vice versa. I won't crush on someone no matter how good a person they are, if they aren't at least a little attractive to me. Crushes are pretty much just that, crushes. I'm totally done being crushed.

I would say that I have a few number of people crushing after me, not to sound conceited or anything... . I can usually tell when someone is crushing on me. There is obvious signs, like what their eyes do, their body language, voice pitch/tone, their attitude towards me/other people, to name a few. When people crush on me... I tend to tell them(if the cat gets out of the bag or whatever) whether I feel the same way or not :s. I don't like being a heart breaker :|.

pumpkinpie5

Veteran Legendary Collecter
    Years
  • I have a crush on someone. But if she is an ******* (She is to some people.) Then I have a backup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • On two people offline. Sort of. It's like... I just want what the three of us have now- which is more of a deep semi-romantic friendship- forever.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    This lil' homo has a crush on one of his straight brosephs. So, ya know, IT'S GOING GREAT. He knows I do, too, which makes it even more fabulous.
    .___. yipee

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Tons of them, but I can't pursue them because I'm going to be moving this summer so it would be pointless. I don't think long distance would work out, then I remember my last girlfriend who moved and I broke it off because of that and now I'm moving down where she is >_<

Choices choices....

Back