• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a favorite comedian?

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    I do.

Eddie Izzard, George Lopez, Johnny McGovern (what is wrong with me?), and Stephen Colbert are my favorites.

I like a ton of comedians whom are little-known as well, but there are just too many to name.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Hmm...

Gabriel Iglesias
    Lewis Black
    Ron White
    Christopher Titus
    Bill Engval
    Jeff Foxworthy
    George Lopez
    Jeff Dunham

Gabriel Iglesias is my fav right now. And Lewis Black 2nd. All the rest are in random order.

Ehhh... Probably more but I can't think of 'em at the moment. (Or just can't remember the name... It's hard for me to remember a comedian's names for some reason. >_<)

Meh. I find a lot of comedians to be hilarious.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Russell Peters. Russell Peters is amazing, not to mention he's Canadian, so that's a total bonus! ♥ He has an Indian background, but he's born in Canada, and he does the greatest accents ever. He can make jokes about different races without being racist, he does make them in good taste. He's not afraid to poke fun at his own race, too.

Other than him, I also really, really love Dave Chappelle. His show is absolutely hilarious! :D

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    List;;
    Sean Mcdermott
    Stephen K.Amos
    Hamish Blake
    Tahir Bilgic
    Anthony Salame (Antione)
    Frank Woodley

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I'm a bit disappointed that no one's mentioned Billy Connoly (well, I don't blame you. He's has enough expletives to make anyone blush.)

I also like Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, David Walliams and Matt Lucas. In short, anyone rude, sarcastic or who can talk in funny accents.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    In the order from most favorite to least:

Dane Cook
    Dave Chappelle
    George Lopez
    Lewis Black
    George Carlin
    Carlos Mencia

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Bill Hicks
    George Carlin
    Mitch Hedberg

No one else even comes close to how good these guys are.

Bill Hicks was a genius of our time, Carlin a legend, and Hedberg a would-be legend that died way too soon.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I find George Lopez to be hilarious. His show is one of the funniest shows on TV. I guess Bill Cosby is funny, but I only watch his show (The Cosby Show) every once and a while. Sometimes the show is really dumb but other times I find funny. I hope no one has said Dane Cook is their favorite comedian because he's NOT FUNNY.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Stephen Lynch, and only Stephen Lynch. I love his unintentional bluntness, and he sheds light on any situation. Lmao. XDD

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Not many British comedians listed here. Of course Billy Connolly HAS to be mentioned, he is one of the greats and without a doubt a very important figure in the British comedy scene, since without him most comedians would have been mechanics or cleaners. Here is a list of some of my favs:

Billy Connolly, Lee Evans, Rich Hall, Jimmy Carr, Dara O'Brien, Ardal O'Hanlon, Peter Kay, Rowan Atkinson (for Mr Bean), and Paul Merton.

They tend to pick some good comedians for Whos Line Is It Anyway, for both the US and UK version. Improv isn't focused on enough, I say they bring Whos Line back!

Years
    Mine have to be:

Dave Chappelle
    Chris Rock
    Richard Pyror (R.I.P)
    Jimmy Carr
    Russell Brand
    Eddie Murphy
    Will Smith
    Noel Fielding
    Julian Barratt
    Roy Chubby Brown