• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a life?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • I don't go to parties anymore, too hectic. Well, except birthday parties. I just hang out with my friends, play some video-game, and listen to music.

An average teen's life, no?​

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Sometimes. I have a small group of 2/3 close friends and we go out shopping and to each others houses and things but not like parties. Because it wouldn't be a very interesting party really. None of us dance and we're not really all that into drinking/raving so it's more fun for us to sit and watch a DVD or even just go for a walk and talk to each other. So I'm pretty scoial within my small group of friends even if I'm not out "partying it up" (xD) every night.

So Basically. I kinda have a life. And I kinda don't because I glue myself to this stool a lot of the time. >.>

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Does going to anime conventions/bi-weekly anime "meet-up and chat" sessions, and otherwise hanging out with fellow otaku count?

Well, I AM involved in a few clubs on campus. But honestly, I had more of a life three years ago...

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • I believe I'm pretty well off socially. I don't attend college parties because I don't like the atmosphere of them.
    If that's what you call having a 'social life', then I'd rather not have one anyway! I eat lunch and dinner with my friends at college, but I'm not into nightlife.
    Sitting at home is fine with me, and luckily it's fine for my other friends too n_n.

^ Pretty much, that.

I have a 'life', and friends I like to hang with and such.. but I don't really go out partying, or getting wasted or anything. Isn't my style, and it's not something that I find fun. I think I'm a bit too much of a loner for that. I guess I'm also fairly shy in large groups of people.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    i have absotootly no social life. i have no friends at school, and i feel weird if i speak during lunch.
    is that enough or do i need to tell more?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Sadly I have a life.
    My friends come over and wake me up when I'm sleeping.
    I'd rather just have a life with my girlfriend and not a million people.

Years
  • I have a few very close friends and then several TONS of just friends. I go to small house parties often; although I hate the whole Idea of MASSIVE college ones where you know all of 3 people or sumthing stupid. Id say my social life is pretty darn perfect with the exception that none of my very close friends go college with me =] except a couple whom are on different courses to me.

xx

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Eh, I don't do social lives since most people my age think that the only way to have fun is to get blind drunk and sleep with the first person they lie eyes on. -.- But if one of my friends wants to go out for lunch or go shopping, that's cool. :3

Most of the time though, I'm on my computer talking to my pen friends. XD And doing coursework/homework. D:

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Haha, yeah, I have a life. Not the most outgoing person in the world, but I have my group of friends.

It used to be that I would be at my computer for 4+ hours a day, logged on to this site. Now I just sign on ever few weeks to see how everyone is doing :]

Years
  • I have a lot of friends, but a few that I consider close. So I do have a pretty good social life, been to parties and such, but not like crazy partying.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • That's a stupid label if I've ever heard one. I'm pretty sure everyone who isn't dead "has a life." You were able to put it correctly in your thread (active SOCIAL life), so why couldn't you get it right in the title?

I have a social life among about twenty or so people with similar interests (gaming, technology, anime, and a few other things), and that's about it.

Back