• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a six-pack?

Do you have a six-pack

• Yeah! I have washboard abs!

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Kind of... but I need to flex to see them

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Not really... but I have got a flat stomach

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Err... where's that Atkins booklet?

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • If you mean of Coke... then YEAH!

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    No, but my stomach is pretty flat, so I'm fine with it. Pretty much the only exercising I do is during track season, and if marching band counts, so I probably will never put in enough time to get all buff.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    nah, too lazy to do all that work ~o~, but my stomach is flat at least. go go fast metabolism~

and yeah, girls can get six packs too... o_o;; perhaps not as defined as males but they still have them. it's not like girls don't have the muscle there or something T_T

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm fairly athletic, so I've got a flat stomach, but not really muscular...

All my impressively toned muscles are in my arms

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I am in total awe that you doo 200 crunches a day. I die after doing 75 of them. xD
    I don't do them all at once XD That would just be plain stupid. There are breaks inbetween, and I spread them out of the course of the day. 200 crunches at once O_O I'd die if I had to do that XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I don't do them all at once XD That would just be plain stupid. There are breaks inbetween, and I spread them out of the course of the day. 200 crunches at once O_O I'd die if I had to do that XD
    Lol. xD But still, 200! o.o; You just can't be lazy... *like me. :P*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    who needs a six pack when you have a 2 liter?! they're better deals anyway.
    *pokes his fat*
    actually, i'm not fat at all, but my abs aren't... "defined" i guess you could say, but who knows, my volleyball coach is pushing us pretty hard this season so i might later on.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    yeah true.... well i do have em but they are kind of weaker than before because ive broken my leg and ive been sitting with my fat bum here for 2 months with not as much training as before >_> but ill get em as strong as b4 soon! (the cast is coming off next week ^_-)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Me? Strong? Ha!
    Watch and be amazed as Jordan, El Magnifico, bends a spoon with his bare hands!!
    *A crowd cheers as he catches a spoon in a twirling fashion in a circus ring*
    Now, watch as the fireworks begin!
    *Clasps his hands on each end of the spoon and begins to tug at it... but it doesn't budge*
    Uh....
    Oh my gosh!
    All the animals got out!!
    *Everyone looks away as he gets an elephant to step on the spoon*

See? Nothing to it, hehe...

Actually, I'm in pretty fair shape, but I am in no way musclebound, hehe. I don't have a six-pack, but I do have a lot of arm and leg strength, one reason being I dragged my saxophone EVERYWHERE, all three years in middle school (We had lockers, but I could never get the jist of those locks for a while, hehe).

So, while I'm not in my prime, I'm still no toothpick, hehe...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Don't be zo modezt Jordan, coconutz are really tough nutz to crack, plenty of endurance there =3
    <<my coconuthead joke of the month, September iz complete>>

Ahem, anywayz, I do have one actually ^^. They don't actually ztand out alot but they're defined. I had to do zo many zit upz in zport teamz @_@

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    More or less, yea, I'm gonna tone it more this year so it's way more defined, but roughly I guess I do, I thank sports ;)

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Yeah I just worked myself like heck to get mines over the summer... I had it in 8th grade, but then I got lazy over summer break (first month) and had baby fat... I was like Ohhh [bleep] NO! So I've been doing extreme stuff (not maxing out my body) and I'm my old self again, except stronger.. (some of you know this from my Journal in DCC) Good to have a 6 pack, but I'm working on my arms now. (I refuse to get that lazy again ๏_๏ )

~Blade~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Yeah I got a six-pack. 4 that are visible and the other 2 two, I have no idea where they are. Sorta awkward, huh? XD
    Probaly I got all of this from of my long hours of basketball before I met PC and the long hours of out-running bullies with my heavy bookbag that ask for my money. XD

Back