• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a valentine this year?

Do you?

• Total voters

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    My girlfriend :D
    I spent $120.00 on a bouquet of roses <_<

I got a nice kiss, so it was worth it :B
    That is actually so cute, awwh.
    I got roses once last year from my boyfriend at the time, I started crying x] I kept them for 4 months after XD.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nononononono!

I don't have a Valentine this year and I never had. I'm aspiring to get a girlfriend by next year though...

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I wanted to ask him, but I didn't have the guts and.. I spent the day alone. Oh well.. next year. : /

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Someone bought me a rose, and as far as I know, roses are expensive at VD. This someone did not leave his/her name behind, but a bar of chocolate instead. Being a pessimist at relationships, I truly hoped the flower and the candy were for one of the eleven other girls in my class. But they were mine. For the first time on my life, I get a VD gift, albeit from someone who did not leave his/her name.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I was going to put "It's complicated", but I think that door's pretty much closed now.. :/

So yeah, I didn't have anyone this year. I love the idea of the day though, hopefully I'll have one next year. :3

Years
    lol my girlfriend <3

I went to her place on the night of valentines (snuck out) and she was angry but i kept telling her its still valentines on some parts of the world so it doesnt matter XD

When I got there, she was asleep :(

Left the whole boquet of roses on the road, a single one under her window and her present under a tree/shrub XD

and not even a hug :(

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    No, I didn't have anyone this year. I dislike Valentine's, but I'm sure I'd like it if I had someone to spend it with.
    So, I'm hoping there'll be someone next year. :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've had 3 boyfriends in the past, but I've always been single on V-day. It's been almost a year since I was last with anyone at all anyway, so I might easily have forgotten V-day altogether this year if my little brother's birthday didn't fall on it. At least I'm not as angsty about it as I used to be.

It's lonely, but it's better if I focused on myself and my career before even trying to find a potential life partner. I still haven't matured enough emotionally, anyways.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    yea i had a valentine. his name is Justin. what he got me is a big box of chocalate with a bracelet that says LOVE.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Not really,but celebrated with my family and had cake and good dinner.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    ... we broke up the week before Valentine's. Cause, you know, it was awkward. So I went out having fun with my friends? ;o

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yeah I did. We exchanged huge stuffed bears and various candies. It just so happens that we both had something special to give to each other. We both weren't in a relationship before that moment so it felt really special that we both felt the same about each other.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I do have my boyfriend but we just treated VD as any other day. We spend too much time together during the day or after he gets home from school, it's not like we had anything special to do or whatever.

I know most people have VD as a sort of way to have on day with the person they love. For me and my boyfriend, it was just like any other day.

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    Not a proper valentine, but I have been chatting to someone I really like over the internet, and I sent them something to express how I felt. :3

Back