• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have any Pokemon fantasies?

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    do you have any fantasies that involve Pokemon? whether it is riding a certain Pokemon or having a Pokemon do whatever...

my Pokemon fantasy is riding Moltres... that is my number 1 Pokemon fantasy, if it were possible to make only 1 thing Pokemon related happen to me, and that was it, I would choose to ride Moltres, I wish it were possible to ride a Moltres in real life, but Moltres doesn't exist in real life, so all I can do is pretend...

do you have any Pokemon related fantasies? if so, I'd like to hear them...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    A lot. X3;

That's why I got into Pokemon Roleplay.

But to make one specific.... I guess just being a trainer in general would be pretty nice.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Always when I watch the anime I always imagine myself traveling with Ash and the others.

Years
    I have many pokemon fantasies. One would obviously be actually being in the pokemon world. Other fantasies include riding on Charizard or Latios or wrestling with Machoke.

I always imagined what a pokemon wrestling tournament would be like. I don't mean the P1 Grand Prix or that sumo competition and not that fake WWE crap either but proper Olympic-style wrestling for mainly bipedal pokemon with a few aspects of MMA/UFC.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I have fantasies when I play my Pokemon games; I keep imagining myself as part of the game. There are also times when I fantasize myself being in the Pokemon anime, traveling with Ash and friends.

KNC

Sir Demoknight
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Sometimes I imagine how less this planet would be screwed up with problems if there were several other sentient races here present (would be pokemon in this case obviously).
    Also having an Gardevoir with psychic powers and telepathy and stuff, it'd make life easier as well as giving you more of an chance to have an positive impact, as well as probably being a good lifetime friend.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The only fantasy I've had with Pokemon is the Pokemon world being my world irl. Like, I'm in Pokemon itself. Nothing with the current shiz that our world has now. Just what and how the Pokemon world is right now.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Most of them involve either Leaf from FR/LG or my original trainer creation. Usually involving traveling the world together, battling Pokemon and vanquishing the forces of evil. Sometimes we travel the Pokemon region by car. And I recall imagining myself challenging Miror B. to a combination Pokemon battle and dance battle. I also envision my own evil Pokemon teams, with me as the leader or a top admin on occasion.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I never really had any fantasies like that. Sure, when I play Pokemon I might get hooked, but I feel like I do in every other game; being part of the world. I don't consider this a 'fantasy', it's more like a 'spur of the moment'.

You know, if I had nothing to do and started imagining things, they certainly wouldn't have to do with Pokemon.

Chu

Chu 4ever
    Years
    I had one where I was traveling with Ash and all of them, and I was a Pokemon Trainer.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    Yes, but if I posted it it might be me banned.

is it sexual?

if so, then it depends on what term you use...

I have mentioned in a few places on here that I'm physically attracted to Reshiram (and a few others) and I have been fine... using the term 'Physical Attraction' seems to be fine because I use it a few times...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    my Pokemon fantasy is riding Moltres... that is my number 1 Pokemon fantasy, if it were possible to make only 1 thing Pokemon related happen to me, and that was it, I would choose to ride Moltres, I wish it were possible to ride a Moltres in real life, but Moltres doesn't exist in real life, so all I can do is pretend...

I wanna ride a pidgey lol, jk. I wish the Pokemon world was real is the best one so far for me.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    I wanna ride a pidgey lol, jk. I wish the Pokemon world was real is the best one so far for me.

yes, I do agree.. the Pokemon world is the best one... it's the one of every game, every anime, every cartoon, ect. etc. etc. etc. that I want to be in!! If I could, The Pokemon world I'd live in...

I'd warp to the Pokemon world! lol

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
    Who doesn't have fantasies of Pokemon when you're younger? I remember when I was 10 I would pretend I was a Pokemon, or a Pokemon trainer. My friends and I even did this a few times when Pokemon was in its heyday. Now-a-days I still have similar fantasies, but they are more elaborate, and tend to be a little more dark too.

Back