• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have photos of your childhood?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • 1. Do you still have photos taken during your childhood, if not, why?
    Of course I do.
    2. How much has your life changed now compared to when you were a young child? - As in something that's really evident in photos, like house, backyard, family, pets, etc.

We have a lot of our house I think...and it's so much more different now.
    3. Do you have photos of yourself as a young child - how different do they look to now, and again, if not, why?

Tons from my comunion when I looked like Cinderella ^_^ They look completely different. I was like, BLONDE now my hair is darker. And my brothers and I have just grown up so much.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Not many. I especially dislike the fact I don't have my baby pics. Since I was born a twin, I'm very curious how I looked. =D

My life hasn't changed much except that not I'm as worry-free anymore, and that I'm not 'cute' anymore. =P

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Yeah i have plenty, i looked happier back then.

2. How much has your life changed now compared to when you were a young child? - As in something that's really evident in photos, like house, backyard, family, pets, etc.
    I moved houses like 5 time so yeah things have changed quite a bit.

3. Do you have photos of yourself as a young child - how different do they look to now, and again, if not, why?
    When i was younger my parents said me and my sister looked like twins :p, but now as we've grown we dont look much like each other anymore.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    1. Do you still have photos taken during your childhood, if not, why?
    Yes, yes I do. I went through them just the other day to find some for school. Haha.

Um.. I grew. And idk I've like..developed? lol. My house is the same, I never had my cat that i have now, umm.. ya idk not that much has changed. Just growth.

Yes I do, and I look pretty different. I think I used to look more like my dad growing up, and now I look more like my mom. Kinda glad, lol.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    No, because we moved and we left most of our photo albums at our old house.
    We had a new house, our pets died, and we lived in a new neighbourhood. It's quite sad.
    I was happier when I was a child, i literally had no worries, my worries back then was if someone will caught me stealing food from the fridge. Every photo when I was a child It had me smiling, now you rarely caught me smiling for photos. ;;

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Yup
    ... Unfortunately, my parents have kept track of everything very nicely. In fact, it's only the old photos that are kept track of, whilst I've hardly had any photos taken recently. : / They've put it all in albums, arranged it, and had some put up on the cabinet.
    Life has changed a lot. I've been very mobile in my life, only getting to settling down and living in a planted spot in the last two years. My appearance has changed a lot as well, and some people can't recognise me from old photos, haha. There were many periods in my life spent in different places, and you can tell by the people I'm with and whether I was in an actual house or not.
    Plenty- down to the baby pictures. One could make a huge chronology of my life, based solely on photos of me.. Apparently my hair got darker over the years, and I was a lot less conscious about my appearance than I was now. I look very happy in my old pictures ;D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ya we have many stuffed in containers and in are garage,sometimes I like to randomly go out there and look at photos,good memories!
    2. How much has your life changed now compared to when you were a young child?
    I still have some child in me you can tell from my face,same looks. We have two dogs in the picture now,never had any when I was younger.
    3. Do you have photos of yourself as a young child - how different do they look to now, and again, if not, why? I've grown into a tall teen ha,though I was pretty tall when I was 6,mainly bigger than anyone in the class. I've also grown up and don't act all childish and goofy,

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    I still have a lot of them.
    House,New neighborhood,School,etc.
    I still have photos of them.I had a different smile,hair,personality,and alot more changes.Mostly my personality because I was so naughty when I was young.

Back