• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you liek Mudkipz?

Do you liek teh Mudkipz?

• Heck yea, I liek dem!

Votes: 48 71.6%
  • No, I don't liek dem...

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Mudkipz?

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've always liked Mudkip, even before the "I heard you liek Mudkipz" was brought up. -don't know if I did it right-
    It could be because of Swampert and the fact that it's a water type, but I consider Mudkip to be one of my favorite Pokemon.
    The only thing that bothers me is the rather annoying meme, but I've since gotten over the meme.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    Actually.. I don't like Mudkips anymore. I did before they became popular.

Whenever I hear 'So I herd u leik Mudkipz' I go "Oh.. just go away you 4Chan freak."

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    They're alright. Mudkip was my starter most of the time in R/S because I liked its type combination.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm indifferent to Mudkips.

Mudkipz however is a forced meme and fails at all aspects of humour.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I like them alright. I like all water starters, but out of all four of them, Mudkip is the third on my list. For some reason, I've always disliked Ground types, so that's why... Although it nicely removes the weakness for Electric type attacks.

I don't know. But I do like them nevertheless.

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
    so i herd joo liek mudkipz?
    Spoiler:

Years
    I do liek mudkipz. Haha. They're not my favorite of the starters but I find it cute and do like it's evolutions :]

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Do I like Mudkip? Sure, but I prefer its evolutions, and I would always choose it as my starter in R/S for this reason. However, I cannot stand the meme, I have heard it too many times. I wonder how many people know the context in which the meme was used anyway.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Meh, I think Mudkips are way too overpopular. Why is it so much better than the other three?\end rant

Anyway, I dont hate them but I dont like them either. I just consider it another Pokemon in the Pokedex. :\ I mean, its design isn't outstanding and it reminds me of a Wooper (which I dont care about either.) I guess it just doesn't have any outstanding qualities...:\ I will admit that I prefer Mudkip to Treeko, however both aren't as awesome as Torchic! :3

Back