• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Coffee? (Or How much do you chug a day?)

How Much Coffee Do You Drink

• 7-13, I am darker a bitterer than hell itself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-16, ZOMGInE3DT2OCaLmNT#HfUdG3Hd00UWn!!!!

• OBJECTION!!! *faints from 17 cups*

• No words can express my feelings after 20

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I haaaate coffee's life. :< I have so many friends who are addicted to the stuff and are surprised when I tell them how much I don't like it, haha. I dunno if it's just an acquired taste or something, but I prefer my tea, kthx.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Most of the time, I don't care much for coffee. However, I do sometimes want some. I always put a ton of creamer in it during those rare times, too. I drink coffee about...2-3 times a year.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Never I will. Coffee contain caffeine, which is bad. Although they claim coffee is rich in antioxidants, I still don't drink it...

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I hate, hate, hate coffee. I used to like it a while ago, but god only knows why. XD;

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't care for coffee at all. For some reason, I like the smell of coffee but I don't like the taste of it.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    I'm not a fan of Coffee but the smell is delightfull but the taste isn't, I might give It another go and try to drink It though.

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    I like coffee, though I'm not allowed to drink it often, I find it really does wake me up, since I'm usually comparable to a zombie (screw having to get up early for school x_x). Anyways, I guess I should say "I don't drink coffee."

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I dont actually like coffee all that much, i only have one on rare occasions. >:

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Gah, I hate coffe. Both the taste, smell and the look of it are awful and it's not like I ever needed to drink it to "wake me up" or to stay up longer. I don't even believe that that stuff actually works. If I'll ever need that I'll just take some sugar or something. That always works on me, lol.

I'll never be able to understand how can some people enjoy to drink that. :s

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    I like coffee, but I usually drink Iced coffee rather than the normal stuff. Both versions are still tasty though! :3

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hate coffee. I never understand why people like it

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I love coffee if it's made right. And it also has to have the right flavor. No decaf, and I like vanilla, or hazelnut, or one of those exotic tastes <3

Back