• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like coffee?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    It is a simple question do you like coffee and why.

I like coffee because it taste good when, it is mixed by ice cream, chocolate, whipped cream.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I like the smell, but that's about as far as I can enjoy it. :(

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I love coffee but it destroys my digestion so I usually stick to tea however, I've just discovered the joys of instant hot chocolate.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I love Coffee its my 3rd favourite drink, I like to try different flavours of coffee too (like macadamia coffee or vanilla coffee), though you cant beat plain ol' coffee. Coffee flavoured ice-cream is good too.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I've drunken coffee before. It tastes pretty good, actually. But what I like best is coffee ice cream.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I LOVE COFFEE!!!! It makes me hyper and awake. I drink Iced Coffee all the time, but my mum wont let me drink actual coffee until I'm 16. I have had it though before off my dad and it was really nice ^.^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've been drinking coffee more regularly these days, in the mornings. The taste has kind of stuck to my tongue. Generally, I like coffee on occasion. Sometimes it feels nice to sit down with a cup of hot coffee, but sometimes it doesn't. So yeah..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Coffee has to be at least 50% sugar/cream by volume for me to be able to swallow it. XD

Years
    I LOVE the smell of it and I like coffee-flavoured things, such as truffles etc. but it's not something I'd go out of my way to drink.

I also like coffee variations, such as Frappuccinos :cool:

Last edited:
    Years
    Not one bit. The smell and taste are totally unappealing and caffeine does nothing for me so I have no reason to drink it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I do not like coffee. :( I really, really want to like coffee because it'd be nice to have caffeine in the morning but... I just cannot seem to like it. I've tried coffee, I've tried it with lots of milk and sugar, I've tried lattes, I've tried specialty coffees, and I've tried iced coffee. D: And in the last one, I love everything about it except the underlying coffee taste. *sigh*

I don't even like tea, either. T_T The only things that have caffeine that I really like are soft drinks and I'm trying to cut back on those so. No increased productivity in the mornings for me. :p

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I love coffee, not for the caffeine, but the taste.
    I especially love coffee cake, ice cream and chocolate etc.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I hate coffee. It's just too strong, and it always has that strong taste no matter what you add to it. I'm glad I don't drink it though, it's not worth drinking.

Back