• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like ice cubes in your drink?

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I actually do like some ice in my drinks, I HAVE to have it if I'm drinking water though. Juice or whatever, I'll try not to dilute so much. But yea, one cube or so, not half a container of ice cubes for one drink. e_e Then it just gets too cold to drink.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No. My mom saw something on TV yeaaaars ago that showed how disgusting most restaurant ice is and ever since I've been hesitant to have ice. Factor in that if you ask for ice while eating out, you get less drink and the drink is all watered down by the time you finish it and it's just not worth it at all.

:[ I only get ice when I forget to ask them not to add it. I don't even use ice at home.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Always.

Drinks without ice just taste gross to me, aside from water and milk. :x Soda and tea always need ice cubes.

Back