• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like ice cubes in your drink?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Nah...sometimes the drink becomes way too watery for my taste. And I hate it when the ice cubes are so cold that it feels like Regice is in my drink. :\ :t378:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    If my drink isn't cold, then I put some ice cubes. But if it's cold already without ice cubes. Then I wouldn't put any ice cubes on it. >.<

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    A lot of the times yes. I make a lot of them though, cause orange or purple ice cubes are awesome =] I don't put ice cubes in my drinks in winter though, unless its a warm drink that's supposed to be cold, which I probably wouldn't drink anyways

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Usually I don't care, but if I know I'm going to be drinking it really quickly I usually just don't bother. If it's a really big cup, then ice is probably a good idea since otherwise it will just get warm. I hate it when restaurants give you more ice than drink, that sucks.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Not in mah water, but I like it in pop (which I don't drink often). And I like straws if there are ice cubes in my drink.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Most of the time, no. I hate it. But some exceptions are if I'm drinking something on a really hot day, or if I'm using a straw.

Vie

Years
    I like to have them when its really too hot. probably when it reaches 35°Celsius. and I like to have them in cocktails. :3

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    If it's already chilled, then nah.

Does anyone put ice in their coffee?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I've actually not put ice in my drinks this year...
    Though i actually like putting them in my drink, i makes it more...Cool....

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    No, they're a good way for people to make money from. By adding ice cubes it takes up more space making less space for the drink meaning $$$

lapras queen

Ice and water trainer
    Years
    i like ice cubes in my drink on a hot day in my drink but not when i go to a pub for one cuz if you ask for ice cubes you get less drink for your money

did any of you know that ?

Back