• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Mudkipz

OranBerry

Novice trainer
Years
  • Well do you, and if you do why? Is it because of its move pool, evo. line, Its pokedex entry or is it because its so damn cute.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • I like Mudkip... I never really thought about why I like it. I really use to HATE Mudkip, funny huh? But I think after starting with it in the Hoenn region, it grew on me. I realized it's powerful and decently difficult to counter. Also, I think its Evolution line is adorable. (:

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I like Mudkip for it's move pool and type.

It's only major weakness is grass. I think it's better than Torchic because Torchic's type adds weaknesses.

Mudkip was also my starter in Sapphire.

Mudkip is really cute!

I'm a Mudkip fan.

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Mudkip is adorable. It always looks so happy and playful! The wide grin, the sparkling eyes. It's my favourite Hoenn starter. Maybe it's just 'cause I have an affinity with Water-types, but I usually start with it.

Water/Ground, which Mudkip becomes upon evolving, is also fantastic typing. A 4x Grass weakness is very workable, considering it has no other weaknesses. They're great STABs, too!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't liek Mudkipz so much as I love Swampertz. ^_^

Among all the Water/Grounds in the game, Swampert is by far the strongest and most useful. Able to tank like there's no tomorrow and counter with powerful stab'd Waterfall/Earthquake. It's like if Quagsire took steroids. ^_^

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    I like Mudkip. Especially it's shiny form. I mean, who doesn't like a purple mudkip?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I like the Meme and the general design. In fact, "so I herd u liek mudkipz?" is my favorite meme (although how it came into being is a rather interesting story which would get me booted off the forums if I told it. Look it up on ED). As for actual battling, they're "OK" but not great. However the concept of the Pokemon is very cool.

Years
  • Positive. In Emerald I choose Mudkip mostly. Most usable against many gyms, imo.
    I think Swampert is a little bit underrated starter... In the anime he was showed quite rarely.

The Red Chain

The meme is aggravating when you've heard it a thousand times over, but I don't mind Mudkip as much as a Pokemon. I never was much of a huge fan of the water starters until Wotter, but Mudkip is alright. ^^

It just looks so scary in final form. ;_;

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Mudkip <3 it's so cute and adorable it's cute lil' eyes and other stuff make it so cute, also its Other evo's are cute to x) Plus Swampert dents the OU tier bragging high stats and being able to tank x3

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I love Mudkips there my favorite starter Pokemon.
    I have a Lv:5 Mudkip on SoulSilver.

OranBerry

Novice trainer
    Years
  • If you do not like Mudkip thats your opinion put burning it really... and to all who do love it than thank you ^_^

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Back when R/S first came out, I chose it as my starter because I had a thing for the water starters and I actually still have it in my box somewhere after about 7 years as a Swampert, so yeah, I do like Mudkips.

Back