• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DO you like my new website?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
  • i think it's alright. i'd prefer a pause button on the music though, lol xP
    i think you should link youtube channels instead of just putting 1 video in the featured section
    and add more info about the crews or maybe just do it for the one that's featured

Years
  • i think it's alright. i'd prefer a pause button on the music though, lol xP
    i think you should link youtube channels instead of just putting 1 video in the featured section
    and add more info about the crews or maybe just do it for the one that's featured
    im going to have a new featured crew every month. theres only one becouse its the first month.
    and there is a pause button but its at the way bottom of the page and i think you need quicktime to see it lol.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Started up a YouTube, and so I closed it.

And .tk is not a good domain anymore.

aRedMoon

Years
  • It's extremely unstable, and is a pain in the butt.

And TURN OFF the auto start for the YouTube!!!!!

Years
  • It's extremely unstable, and is a pain in the butt.

And TURN OFF the auto start for the YouTube!!!!!
    wait, whats unstable about it?
    and the autostart helps me get views, and its instead of the background music which didnt have a stop button.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    wait, whats unstable about it?
    and the autostart helps me get views, and its instead of the background music which didnt have a stop button.

If we wanted to watch the video we would play the video.

Years

• If we wanted to watch the video we would play the video.
    how would you know if u wanted to watch it?
    u prolly never seen that video before lol.
    i jus have it on auto because it helps me get views and im gana try and get a youtube partnership.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Because it's a very annoying start to the video, and you'll find that 90% of your views close it within 10 seconds.

There is a reason you don't find many sites with background music/autostarting video anymore. No one likes it.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Try coding the website yourself using HTML/CSS. Or, in a case like yours with a fair amount of content, use a Content Managing System like Wordpress.

You design is plain. It's simple but if you want to attract people to your site, then simple won't cut it. I suggest you learn some web design techniques and get yourself a graphic editing tool like Photoshop so you can design the site, slice the images, code the layout and add it to Wordpress. Or, you cold just pay someone to do that for you. ;D

Back