• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like Penguins?

Do you like penguins?

• Total voters

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I also like penguin because I like there
    colours black and white :>

Persona

Banned
    Years
    And I was considering this topic to be a little random, no? Guess I was wrong.

Don't hate them, and don't love them. Therefore, they're alright.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    If u think about it everything is random take the idea of pokemon for instance this is what probably happened:

" i've got an idea let's create a game where a yellow mouse can control thunder/lightning!"

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    If u think about it everything is random take the idea of pokemon for instance this is what probably happened:

" i've got an idea let's create a game where a yellow mouse can control thunder/lightning!"

Um, yeah. Please try to stay on topic. xD;

Of course I love penguins. Penguins rock. :D They are so cute when they are waddling and swimming and just awwww. X3

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Funny, I recently saw March of the Penguins and concluded that they're cool. And brave to wait out every winter, too.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I like Delibird and Pochama. But, like the poster aboved said, I too am a cat person. So I voted for "Penguins are cool"

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Ph34r t3h Tux.

Do You Like Penguins?

Yes penguins are cool.

Back