• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like Penguins?

Do you like penguins?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • They're...okay. I don't hate them, but I've no real reason to like them either. Guess I'm indifferent. *shrug* oO;

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
  • Oh yeah, forgot to metion in my first post...weirdest penguin-related thing happened the other day when my friend and I were waiting in line at Toys 'R' Us to get our Mews...we were looking at the toys we passed by (it was a long line!) and we each counted at least three different kinds of dancing penguins. It was so weird. O_o

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I LUVLUV PENGUINS!!!

They're so cute and squishy looking ^3^ I want to hug one!

Not to mention the way they go KERPLUNK! through ice-holes into the water is too adorable X3

Emperor Penguins aren't as cute as the normal squishy ones ;A;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I like penguins. I'm choosing Pochama as my starter in Diamond.

Do You Like Penguins?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Penguins are alright I guess. I think it's kinda lame they're like the only bird that can't fly. I guess there are a few other breeds of birds that can't fly. Meh...if I was a bird, I would want to fly. With that said, they are pretty cute creatures. All in all, I'm really indiffernent I guess... o.o;;

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Pinguins are very cool. I linke them^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm not so much bothered about penguins but I do think they're cool

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • I luff penguins. Their my favorite animals. *Huggles* They are pretty cute, especially the baby chicks!!! I luv the Linux penguin. <3]

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • My, my, what a crisis we have at PC. It appears we have rather run out of topics to discuss and questions to ask, myesh? Must we resort to conversating about obese little birds that wobble so energetically over a slippery pitch of ice? Indeed we must.

Complements to the creator of this thread, from Shaydeh himself. Myesh, I am fond of Penguins, indeed. Why you ask? Perhaps because…

If you take away the black skin
    And pluck away the flat wings
    Get a girl to call it babeh!
    All that would be left is Shaydeh!!!!!

…. Myesh.

Years
  • Yeah Penguins are alright i dont dislike them or anything i'm just not really into them that much..
    I mean there cute and all but i wouldnt call them my favorite animal..

Back