• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like playing guitar?????

tonyar109

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Hi buddies! Do you like guitar???Please give some advice?Or what'r your hobbies??

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I used to be really good at playing guitar, but then I quit because I didn't feel motivated enough to keep going :(

I have many hobbys:
    Traveling
    Reading Manga
    Watching Anime
    Zoology
    Biology
    and much more :3

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I smell a scam. >_>

Either way, I'll pretend like you care about my answer to your question.

Yeah, I've been playing guitar for a while. I took a half-year class in 7th grade to learn the basics, and since then I've progressed on my own. I wouldn't say I'm really good, since I really haven't had enough personal instruction, but I'm probably at least average. I love playing, and I usually take some time every day to play for fun. I've been playing for 4 years now. Wow, that seems like a long time. :P

I've written some songs, too. I would post the link to my myspace, but I doubt anyone actually cares.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've a guitar but I didn't stick at it for long, I simply don't enjoy making noise, and it's very cumbersome to carry and use, but ye can't say I never tried any such thing.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've been playing guitar for about 9 months now...I'm still mediocre/beginner. >: I don't get enough practice, but I try to learn a new song every while.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I've been playing guitar for over 2 years. I put youtube vids up and stuff and everything. I'm better than some of my youtube videos show because I'm too lazy to learn difficult songs and I don't have much time to work on em anyway. I'm in a band though where I'm lead guitarist. It's awesome.

Back