• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like school?

You like school

• Yes!!!

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • no...

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yes, and no. I love the academic aspect of going to school, and honestly, I'm quite thankful of the fact that we get access to textbooks which provide a cluster of information which would have taken me at least 10x the amount of time to find, if I were to do so on my own. And I'm a bit of a nerd, so, yeah. x3

The nerd who doesn't fit in at her school, of course, dreads the cliques and popular crowds to death..

Ftkatyowser

~I Love (Provolone) CHEESE~
    Years
    I like school itself. It's the Drama that gets me. I don't like listening to the people talk about 'oh, my god, I started going out with him two days ago and he broke up with me' or 'my teacher is such a-' sort of thing. But school itself, I can live with that. Especially History. :)

Years
    The only thing I don't like about school is Science and Math. And homework, unless it's easy.
    But I actually love school. It's fun. ^_^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I don't mind school. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and think "RAAAAWWWR I DUN WANNA GO 2 SKEWL 2DAI. DDDD:" because it gets really old sometimes and I just need a mental health day. XD;; But I don't really mind my classes. I hate sitting there, though. It's hard to sit still. D:

I mostly like school for the people, though. Without school, I wouldn't be able to see all my friends that live in different towns and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    School is totally cool.....DUDES.
    LOLZ:laugh: No, but really, school sucks. It is unbearably dull. Plus you get...*shifty eyes*...homework...*shudder* This year at school, i'll get tons of homework and tests. In the 8th grade at my school, you have have a test almost everyday!!! I know someone that went through the very same thing I'm aboot to go thruogh.

But, on the bright side, you make tons of freinds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back