• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~ DO YOU LIKE TO IMITATE PEOPLE? ~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    So I've seen so many people do it. Seems kind of mean but it can be fun I guess.
    So do you imitate people? Be it imitating them by what they say or even what they do. Do you like to imitate people even jokingly? Personally I don't like to. =/

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Your username suggests otherwise. ;o *bricked*

But seriously, no. I don't like to imitate either jokingly or seriously. The reason I don't do it jokingly is because it's incredibly annoying. The reason I don't try to model myself off someone else is because I aspire to be my own person. :<

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Omg you just won the game xDD

I'm usually not one to imitate people since it's a pet peeve of mine to be overly compared to someone else. So please, if you don't mind, let me be myself~

Years
  • omg you just lost the game DDx

I'm usually the one to imitate people since it's a closet enjoyment of mine to overly compare people to someone else. So please, if you don't mind, I see what you did there~

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Omg you just won the game xDD

I'm usually not one to imitate people since it's a pet peeve of mine to be overly compared to someone else. So please, if you don't mind, let me be myself~

...yeah I like imitating people XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nah.. I don't generally imitate people unless it's for the lulz.

Online-wise, if someone uses an emote I like, I might steal it and start using it because it's awesome.. but personality-wise, nah.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I love imitating people.
    Especially when it's extremely offending or mean to them.
    I know I'm a bad person. D:

But like, when I'm closing a thread and someone has just been a total arse to someone else, I'll usually imitate the jerk and stomp all over his self-confidence for impact.
    I hate people who walk over others and yet deserve to be walked on themselves. D:
    [/might be hypocritical about this, but hypocrites make the world go round]

COURSE I DON'T DO THIS REGULARLY SO...
    DON'T THINK I'M LIKE THE MOST HORRIBLE PERSON EVER. <A< [/though it's bad that I do it in general]
    I only do this to people who have seriously offended me with their behavior. xD;;;

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Sometimes I do imitate what my parents say. I guess I do it sometimes to joke but... I don't know. I mean I also repeat things from movies and tv shows out of the blue as well soooo... yeah. XD

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
  • haha im slow i thought it said intimidate :D

imitaTING PEOPLE IS IMMITURE :p like..... ME! tahah nah im just for sumreason hyped up idk whats wrong im not on drugs.... anymore

The Red Chain

... Immature. o_e

When I think someone deserves it, yes.
    As in, when someone is acting really brainless I like to mock them. >:
    Though.. that's more of an evil form of imitation..
    -smash'd in the face-

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • No, I don't like to imitate people, since it's annoying after a while. I'm not one to copy anyone else.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I don't imitate people on purpose. I find that if I'm around someone a lot, I start to do a lot of the things they do, unknowingly~
    I don't know, constantly being with someone.. I just seem to pick up on a few things they do, and do them myself.

Back