• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Listen To The Radio?

Do You Listen To The Radio?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    At home I don't normally have my radio playing. I'll either play no music at all, or if I'm on the computer then you'll see me have another tab open for Youtube playing songs all the time. However, driving in the car is a completely different story. You won't catch me once without the radio on while driving or at least a CD playing.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I don't have time for ordinary music! I mostly listen to J-pop, besides all of the songs in the radio is about lust. Even if some H-pop music has some lust songs, Iwouldn't be able to understand it. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I listen to the radio often in the car,though I prefer a mp3 player.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I listen to Pandora internet radio, if that counts. :> I use it all the time and it's always god a great selection of music on it.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Yes, or at least in the car.
    But I happen to be one of those annoying people that flips the station after almost every song, so I've recently accustomed to bringing an iPod in the car instead. >___>

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I only listen to the radio when I'm in the car with my parents, so very rarely while I'm at school and only sometimes when I'm living at home. I had my alarm clock set on a radio station when I was younger...until I started to sleep through it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    lmao no. I never listen to the radio, despite what's on. When I get in my car, turn the key, and find that my dad turned the radio on, I tend to roll my eyes, turn it off, and then put my iPhone music on for that car ride (usually I spend my time on short distances listening to Britney Spears while I listen to Paramore and more alternative sounding music for longer distances). I like to listen to music I know I'm going to like opposed to listening to whatever comes on. I like that control I have there. :>

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    When I'm in the car and there's nothing better to do, then yes.

I'm not a big enough music fan to own an iPod though...

Back