• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Listen To The Radio?

Do You Listen To The Radio?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    I sometimes do, especially on my iPod, when I have nothing better to do or I'm bored out of my mind. How about you?

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Yup, I get this good Canadian radio station called CBC 3 on iTunes. It's great! Usually never heard of hardly any of the bands they play, but it's almost always quality indie pop.

And I don't live anywhere near Canada, lol.

Years
    In Australia there isn't anywhere near as many radio stations as they seem to have in America. There's two I listen to, but they both play stuff I don't like as well as stuff I do like. SYN 90.7 has indie night on Monday which I listen to a lot, and sometimes metal night on Thursday if I'm in the mood for it. 106.7 also plays old blues music as well as alternative stuff like garage rock from the sixties and some indie bands too. But I don't listen to the radio much apart from indie nights because it's mostly not good.

But I'll check out what Spearow above was listening to. I'd never considered internet radio.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I love listening to the radio (rock stations), especially when I am crunching for homework. I feel too guilty to use my iPod when I noticed that I had 400 plays for some songs... That had the lowest play count. I am being thrifty. : D

Bay

Years
    Yeah, both real and internet radio. I like listening to music either while I'm studying or reading. However, I listen to internet radio more because there are more of a variety of different stations out there.

Years
    At work, my boss has it on. I soon discovered why I don't tend to listen to the radio: this station, at least, has that awfully annoying habit of playing the same songs over and over and over again. I can usually handle songs on repeat, but if you have to hear the same songs every day, it gets very annoying.

When I'm not at work, no. I have an iPod and Winamp for my music needs.

Ayselipera

Yeah I do in the morning when I get ready for school.
    I don't even care for the music on the station I listen to I just listen for the morning show.

Jamin 94.5 with Ramiro and Pebbels <3

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    i love to listen to the radio wont catch me in a room when it's not playing i listen to 104.3 both the morning show and the regular radio i also listen to 98.0 ROCK
    they r awesome

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No not really. Radio around here plays lame stuff.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Not unless I'm in the car.
    I prefer listening to my iPod instead.

Years
    I listen to the radio when I feel like listening. I use my stereo to listen to some of my favorite radio stations. For a few years after I moved to my new room in the basement, I couldn't get anything from my stereo, but after I got my Stereo hooked up for the hell of it a few months ago, I got all my favorite stations down here.

For a favorite radio station... LZX 99.3 in Western Mass! Everything that rocks!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    We(me and my dad) use it only in car when on long journeys. Apart from that, nearly never.

Years
    Almost everyday of my life, especially while I'm driving. I always have the radio on in the car to give me some nice tunes to listen to as I go from place to place, it adds to my comfort...that and I like singing to the songs I like that actually play.

Back