• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you NOT have a favorite Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I've noticed that a lot of people have favorite Pokemon (duh). But I for one don't. I can't really make up my mind, I just like too many, and my favorites tend to shift a lot. So my question is, if you don't have a single favorite, who is tied for that position?

My (current) favorites are Feraligatr (HG/SS), Crobat (I just like him ^^) and Sabeleye (reminds me of Gollum from LOTR).

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I definitely can't pick out a single Pokemon I like over all others because it seems to change so often. I really like all Fighting-types; Lucario, Gallade, Infernape and Heracross are some that stand out. Then there's Eevee and the evolutions, Cyndaquil, Crobat, Gliscor, Snorlax, Slowking, and the list goes on and on.

Years
  • My gosh, I change favorite Pokémon like every other day. XD Choosing favorite things is hard for me general, especially Pokémon, because I love loads of them. Right now, however, I like Pikachu and Mew a lot, but I'm sure it'll change before too long. xD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Does not having an actual favorite out of all my FAKES count? o.o

If soo, then yes.

But when it come's to the offishals....Well...it's ALWAYS Pikachu, then Jirachi, then Mew (though other pokemon can follow in random order...depending on my mood lol). XD; I know...not all that creative lol^^;

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Tied Between:

Giratina: The Pokemon God of Death. Now come on. I mean really? Who can NOT like that? That was my opinion before Origin forme was released to all. Origin forme makes me <3 him even moreso.

Latias: She's a dragon, She's a she, She's also red kwaaaahh \(>vv<)/ I absolutely adore her design at that.

I guess this doesn't really count, but...

MissingNo:
    He gives me chills when I look at him, he has my favourite attack in the game ~*Sky Attack*~ and he screams like a Zapdos sometimes, the electronic sound is creepy. Oh, and he destroys real Pokemon savefiles and Pokemon :O

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I'm partial to liking anything from the first season. For a while there I loved Scyther just because of how BA he was.

But honestly my favorite Pokemon, no matter how lame it is, were the starters: Squirtle, Pikachu, Bulbsaur, and Charmander.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • .....sheesh

...Am I the ONLY one who seem's to relize that Missingno. DOESN'T delete files? o-o; Not to crash anyone's party or anything...lol

Missingno. is also probably my 4th favorite Pokemon, actually. XD He's not cute or magical or anything but he's really fun and he makes me laugh^^ glitches are fun to study, anyways...lol^^

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • I don't tend to pick specific favorite for Pokemon, since I love so many of them. I could probably say Hitokage, but there are so many others I like so much as well that I may as well not have a "favorite".

Years
  • .....sheesh

...Am I the ONLY one who seem's to relize that Missingno. DOESN'T delete files? o-o; Not to crash anyone's party or anything...lol

Missingno. is also probably my 4th favorite Pokemon, actually. XD He's not cute or magical or anything but he's really fun and he makes me laugh^^ glitches are fun to study, anyways...lol^^
    Meh, I don't count MissingNo as an actual Pokémon. XD Ah well, glitches are indeed fun to study and play around with anyway.

Other Pokémon I like a lot right now: Raichu, Eevee, Vaporeon, Marill, the Kanto starters

LadyJirachu

Years
  • To Jaikobu-First off, i'm LOVING the Japanese-ish name. XD

And, secondly...Charmander pwn'z SOULS. Seriusly.

Meh, I don't count MissingNo as an actual Pokémon. XD Ah well, glitches are indeed fun to study and play around with anyway.

Other Pokémon I like a lot right now: Raichu, Eevee, Vaporeon, Marill, the Kanto starters
    ...Ahhhh....I see him as one. XD Even if he wasn't orrigionally intended to be lol

They are^^

CHARMANDER FOREVER! lol...probably another huge fav of mine^^ Mainly due to my pal, Charsivy, espesally...lol ^_^

And, my overall favorite starter set is my own XD I'm soo lame lol^^ (really, you have NO IDEA...lol :P XD ^^)

LadyJirachu

Years
  • they're all uh-mazing.
    no way i could choose.

but if my life depended on it, i'll have to go with beautifly, starmie, and skitty <3
    Those 3 are cuute...n.n;

There's soo many Pokémon, you can't blame yourself afterawile if your a HUUUGE fan and can't choose just ONE favorite. xD Afterall, there's like...HOW many Pokémon now? 497 or something?!...lol, soo yea :P ^^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I can never decide upon a favorite because it always changes every few months. Right now, it's breloom, but I also like cubone, tangela, torterra, piplup/prinplup, skorupi, croagunk, and almost any bug type. Oh, and lotad and seedot too. Argh! I keep thinking of other ones that are tied for my favorite -_-

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • My most favorites would have to go like this; Pikachu,Mew,Latias,Burmy,Rattata,Eevee,Vulpix and last but not least Shaymin. I don't think I could really just make one my favorite xD. Theres just way too many that I like! xD but the ones I've lsited up top would have to be my most favorites, but I do have more, if I named them all I'd be stuck here all night xD.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • I do have my favourites I suppose but I don't have a set favourite of any one Pokemon or type. I'm quite laid back I suppose when it comes to that issue, I think Pokemon designs are really the turning point in whether I like them or not.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Yes D8
    i love so many
    Smeargle, Slowpoke, Weavile, Magikarp, Typhlosion, Jigglypuff, Roserade, Mime Jr, Shaymin, and Umbreon, and more and more D8 /indecisive
    I have no one favorite, I love just so many <3

Back