• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you plan on meeting anyone from PC?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sammi said:
    I can't drive, even if I were to stay here until I was eighteen, and I can't exactly go to my parents and say "Hey, some friends off the internet are coming up here, mind if they come in?" XD;;

EXACTLY. Besides, ain't nobody live near me. Cept The Darkness Incarnate, but he's at SPPF, and he's a jerk. < <; *Is going to get some seriously scary glares from Incarnate the next school year if he sees this*

I can probably guess that some of The Darkness's asian friends are on PC, but I'm not friends with them either. They think I'm snobby, which is most likely true. <_<;;

Anyway, I would love to meet my friends, EXCEPT The Darkness Incarnate, but it just can't happen. Even if I could discreetly meet them, I can't actually talk to them easily or anything, because I'm one of those people who are extremely aware of age, and well, I'm like, annoyingly young. As in, I can't do nothin'. But I should hope I'm here till I'm outta college, THEN I'll definetely try to make plans to meet people, but I doubt I will be here till college. < <; I've got a lot of years to go if I do hope to wait till college is over.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I would like to it would be funny xD.
    But there are probably loads of people from England here.
    But I do know someone who lives really near to me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I would also love to meet a lot of people from PC, but alas...they live very, very far away(in the west and the east). The closest I could meet is Sen(Angela), but that is about it. Hopefully someday I might see someone I know from PC from where I live. XD But not...I could travel, but not now.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I met Claire from PC in real life last year. I think I'm one of the few people that actually has met somebody from PC and the only one that's now actually living with them.

There are still some people I'd like to meet from PC though but they all live in America and Canada. They suck for that reason.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'd love to meet several people from hree (.::Roselia::., Drew, Altarialover, *Princess Serphia*, PPNSteve). But sadly, I haven't seen anbody who lives in South Carolina. So, no, I don't have any plans to meet anyone.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Um.......lets see.
    Do I want to meet anyone - err no, not yet though.
    You might ask why - I don't really trust anyone.
    There might be a few people who I would like to meet, but then again that might be differcult because we live in different countries.

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Well , there is a girl that's living in my village ( she didn't really joined PC yet , but I'm explaining how to log in, since she knows nothing about it xD)
    -> Dark would know who I mean =P
    And we meet together like almost every day xD

But I think this really isn't on the toppy , since she isn't a member yet so...

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I do want to me a few of my friends..but in a few years.First I think we should keep building up our trust and friendship.

Back