• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play an instrument?

~Bleed Away My Bliss~

Going to change for the better
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    I play guitar, but have only been playing 2 or 3 years so I can't say I'm any kind of guitar hero. If I were to compare my guitar skills to anyone it'd probably be Kurt Cobain. Not brilliant, but still good enough to write catchy music. I also sing alittle as well but only started mere months ago so no idea whether I'm any good or not.

Xero-chan

Raver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Yup! I've played trumpet and alto saxophone for the Jazz Band in high school. I've yet to play either since then though, it's been a year or two.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I wasn't much into music playing in my life, buuut I did try out by playing the flute. :3 I was in band for 8th grade, and it was pretty awesome...well not really. I was the only flute player in the whole group. It was nerve-wrecking, but I got used to it. I was going to continue through high school, but I didn't get accepted. Well, at least I tried my hand on the flute! Wish I'd go for it again. :3

wildkayaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I play the alto saxophone. I've played it for around six years. It's really fun to play and the band I play in at school is fun to play with.

Years
  • I have been playing the clarinet for only four years and hope to continue it. (Which I will :) ) I also might be getting my own clarinet instead of a rental.I also play in the band. =3

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • I am an all-around musician - played almost every conventional instrument. But my expertise lies in the Piano.

Started playing it when I was about 2 and a half. Guitar when I was 8. Drums @ 10 and Saxes and Winds @ 14.

And yeah. My teacher is my dad himself. Never had formal training. Just family grooves. :)

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • I play the piano. Have been since I was 8, stopped at 16. Now I download and print sheets for me to play, so it's self-taught from then on. I dabble in guitar, but I'm not as good as that than I am in piano.

I played recorder in compulsory Music class in elementary school. But not anymore, haha.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I've played the Cello for several years now and have a contest next month. I can also play the guitar and learned how to play it when I was 7, though I haven't gotten it out in the past few months.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I just recently bought an Acoustic Guitar, to play Country music. Honestly? I love it. But I haven't even tried playing it yet! I'm still a newbie on how to tune the guitar though, but I'm working on it xD

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i've taken piano for six years before i quit a few years back, but i still play from time to time. i've also just recently bought an acoustic guitar (about a year ago, exactly). i've taught myself a lot of chords already, but about a few months ago, i've had my guitar converted for left-handed playing (as i'm naturally left-handed), so it's like i'm back to square two (square two because i know the chords by heart; it's just that i have to get used to all the strumming and plucking and all that -- AGAIN).

Back