• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play games online?

Do you play any online games?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
  • Was wondering how many of PC's members play games online on either their computer or console. I have yet to play any online games on a console, but I'm always playing games online on my computer. Very addicting. If it's not too much trouble, compile a list of the games you play online.

I play online (computer):
    - Counter Strike 1.6
    - Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
    - WarCraft 3: TFT
    - Age of Empires

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I used to have Xbox Live, but that was a long while ago. So many people I know play Counter Strike especially in clans, but the only online game I play is Street Fighter Online XD.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I used to play a game called Delta Force: Black Hawk Down XD. But I dont no more XP

Pokemon_Veteran

kjutz

Lt_Falcon
    Years
  • I want XBOX live, but I don't have the money, so I have to stick to computer, here's my list:
    -Delta Force:BHD;TS
    -Age of Empires
    -Red Alert 1 & 2
    -War Craft 2 (I dont have 3)
    hmm......thats about all i can think of

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Just Kingdom of Loathing and Ragnarok Online....okay maybe a couple starcraft/warcraft 3 games or two.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Ragnarok Online is teh best!... i play on private servers now tho~ still tons of fun :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I used to play Age of Empires online, but then my brother stole the copy... so that went kaput XD Ever since then, I haven't really bothered to play and games online. But I do download free stuff from the games' website if that counts XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    1. Ragnarok Online 2. Digimon Online 3. starcraft 4. KartRider.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I've played Halo 2 online on Xbox Live. I've played Unreal 2K4, Battlefield 1942, and Halo on the PC online.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Starcarft: Brood War, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, and (once I get a gamecard...stupid free trial needing a gamecard or credit card) World of Warcraft.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I don't play any games online. XD Though I here Halo 2 online is pretty awsome, and I'd play it if I had an Xbox, a copy of Halo 2, and an Xbox Live subscription. xD

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • I have X-Box Live I love it I play it every day for at least 3 hours. The game I play the most is Halo 2 it pwns.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back