• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you play Pokemon Diamon/Pearl?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 101 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    yes i do still. its okay...i started a new game. im waiting for the release of pokemon platinum

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    But of course, if I didn't why would I be here?

Although currently, I'm not playing it, because I'm borred with beating it to the best of my knowledge

Kuronoa

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    For all of you people who are "bored" with the game and are constantly restarting, why don't you guys get competitive? If I was stuck with ingame only, I would have stopped playing Diamond a long time ago. Hell, it was why I stopped playing the GBA games. Seriously, get into competitive breeding and battling. It makes the game SO much more fun.

Sirrush

Bringer of Chaos
    Years
    i play a alot, wifi helps :] older games would stop a while due to nothing to do. but now with wifi competing etc it makes it much mroe fun :]

dreadlord

Am I Evil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    I have pearl and diamond......just waiting for the release of platinum.
    I guess the release in on the 13th or 15th of march.Correct me if I'm wrong

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I have Pearl. Mostly trading now, in anticipation of raising a semi-competitive team that will still likely get pwned... Also, sometime I have to finish the Contests. I've got the Pokemon all set to compete, but I've been too busy Wi-fi trading/studying/playing another DS game (coughcoughLuminousArc2coughcough) to get around to it. But I still pick up Pearl and do stuff at least a few times a day.

Platinum will be my "restart and play over again" game if I ever get it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Technically, yes.. I play Pearl.

Now, how often I play it is a different story. :/

Normally, I only pick it up once every couple of months.. I find it boring, but I figure that's because I don't have wifi. Therefore, I have very little motivation to play it, and level my team a lot.. the storyline isn't enough to keep me playing it. I've heard Platinum is better, so I'm looking more foward to that one.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I still occansionally play my Pokémon Pearl, but not as much now, due to being busy and it's starting to kind of bore me a bit.

Johnathon

<php echo "Awesome!"; ?>
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    I play them both all of the time. I have about 6 copies of Pearl, and 3 of Diamond.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Of course! I still get a bit of enjoyment from playing both Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I'm generally just waiting for an English version of Platinum now, though. But at the moment, me and a friend have mainly been training Pokemon on respective games; he trains Pokemon he wants on his Diamond Version, while I train those I want on my Pearl Version.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Of course! I play Diamond. And I love the game. I already have Platinum on reserve at gamestop for the release.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I play them both all of the time. I have about 6 copies of Pearl, and 3 of Diamond.

Umm... why? I can see getting a copy of Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, but what you've done there is a little... excessive. What's the point of having 9 Cresselias/whatever other legendary?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I don't even own a DS. It's useless to hope for Diamond or even Pearl, as my family is too poor to get it. ;-;

Back