• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you play Pokemon Diamon/Pearl?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 101 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    So do you play that game?

Note: if you don't own it then please say so, if you own it and don't play it then please vote no.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No, I do not have it. Hopefully I will get Platinum, but I will highly doubt it as I have better things to do in my spare time now.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have access to both but I haven't really been playing them for the past month since there really isn't anything to do.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have a Japanese version of Diamond and also have access to Pearl as well as Platinum, but I haven't played the game in a long time. I might start playing again when the English version of Platinum is released.

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    Pokemon diamond/pearl is getting sooooo boring !!!! It's boring because after you find nearly every single item, beat the league sooooo many times & vs nearly every single trainer, it gets boring. Now there nothing to do except for walking around and versing battle tower.

The Red Chain

It's currently beaten at the moment, but I help my twinny with shiny hunting and Wifi battles. ^.^

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    i lost my pearl (cries)
    but I'm playing diamond on the computer
    I'm hopefully getting platinum

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I'm playing pokemon Diamond now, the pearl is on our computer so yes.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I'm playing that two today, and hoping to get platinum someday.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    of course I played that games!
    I have pearl at my computer and diamond in my nds.
    I'm still waiting for pkmn platinum.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    This is somewhat redundant for the section, but yes, I still play Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. I honestly doubt that I would even be visiting this section if I did not.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Yeah, I still play my Pokémon Pearl game, but not as much as I used to, I kind of ran out of ideas what to do after having the game for like two years. The only thing I really do nowadays in that game is trying to beat the Battle Tower and chain for some Shinies. Wi-Fi and other stuff just gets boring. I'm so desperate to restart the game, but I can't until I get Platinum or something, so I could transfer the Pokémon I don't want to lose. But really, if I wouldn't play the game, why would I even be in this section?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I play it all the time! :D :D
    So yes lol...I do! :D

Back