• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you play Pokemon Diamon/Pearl?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 101 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I just started a new game on Diamond, already bored. Waiting till Platinum comes out ^^

Years
  • Haven't played my Diamond in a while since I got tired of IV Breeding for a good Swampert. Instead, I've been playing Emerald more often by abusing the broken PRNG for getting good IVs.

KlassicXL

Death & Design
    Years
  • I used to play Diamond... til' my dog ate it... Spit it back out and worked for a while, then it had a stroke and didn't want to play anymore...

R.I.P.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I actually own two copies of Diamond. The second copy I found on the floor at school so I picked it up, looked around, and got the hell out of there lmao.

I still play Diamond. I'm training my team to fight the 8th gym

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Yeah i play both of them, even after you beat the game there is still so much to do that you always can go back to it... never stops being fun

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    Yes

I play it and i love it (played it all the way through three times, and i've only been able to play for about a year. That might not sound impressive but, i'm a very slow player).

MNFrost

:3
    Years
  • I play my Pearl quite often. I beat it pretty quick, but I still have fun catching and raising new Pokemon (I don't stick with just a handful like most people seem to), visiting the battle tower, and battling with my friends. My only real problem is that the game was and still is waaay too easy.

Shadane

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • I play Pearl Everyday
    separator.gif

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I used to play it a lot to try and find all of the Pokemon on my Pearl version...

but then I lost it. Including the first shiny I ever owned.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I play my Diamond alot, especially on the competitive aspect of the game. I'm on a little hot streak with my current team. Perhaps I finally hit the right combination (or something close to it. There are still one or two problems.)

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I thought this was a poll about whether you play Diamond... or Pearl.

xD, Yes I play Diamond.

Back