• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you post in every thread you read?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
  • I only post when I have something good to contribute.

Some threads just make me want to facepalm, and I decide to leave rather than make a snide comment in it.

Years
  • Well, so far, 81 people have viewed this thread, though only 22 of those people posted. SO i guess that means not every one posts in every thread they read!

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I'll only post if an answer or comment to the thread just easily comes to me, so that would be about half of the time. If I have to think about it too much it always seems to turn into a stupid or awkward sounding post. \o/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Certainly not.

I lurk entirely too much. xD

If I posted in every thread I looked at, I'd have.. a LOT of freaking posts, mann. (゚ペ)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I don't often, sometimes I type up everything I'm about to post and cancel at the last minute for some reason. I just do that a lot, so I actually have a reply for every thread I go to but I just fail to post it

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Nope, I know I definitely don't. Perhaps in the past I might have, but now I only post in threads that interest me and I feel I could add something relevant to.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If its interesting enough or I have enough time I post in it, but sometimes I might be too lazy / thread's too old to post and just enjoy reading through it instead.

Back